What's for Dinner Thursday Mar 8/12?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the reason I haven't been taking many pictures is that I don't have the room to do it. I always have so many dishes to do, etc. Getting dinner made has been more important lately. When I take pictures, I spend so much time that the dinner isn't served as hot as it should be. After I plate or ladle something, take a few photos, I have to zap it in the micro for about 20 secs.
I serve my plate, then snap about 6 photos. Then eat. After dinner I quickly download, decide which ones I am going to go with , maybe crop them a bit and then upload. Only takes 5 minutes.....

I think the reason I haven't been taking many pictures is that I don't have the room to do it. I always have so many dishes to do, etc. Getting dinner made has been more important lately. When I take pictures, I spend so much time that the dinner isn't served as hot as it should be. After I plate or ladle something, take a few photos, I have to zap it in the micro for about 20 secs.

I know what you mean VB but we miss your photos;) I only tend to faff around because I'm on my own at the moment so if it gets cold then there is only me to complain about it:LOL:

I serve my plate, then snap about 6 photos. Then eat. After dinner I quickly download, decide which ones I am going to go with , maybe crop them a bit and then upload. Only takes 5 minutes.....

Kinda how I do it RL, sometimes I even dish up two plates and do all the fancy stuff on one and start tucking into the other whilst I'm taking snaps and then once finished taking the photos I sit in comfort and eat and look at what photos came out best, if still not happy then I have the plate still in the kitchen to try again:) Then I look forward to uploading and sharing with everyone here and having a good natter:)

Kinda how I do it RL, sometimes I even dish up two plates and do all the fancy stuff on one and start tucking into the other whilst I'm taking snaps and then once finished taking the photos I sit in comfort and eat and look at what photos came out best, if still not happy then I have the plate still in the kitchen to try again:) Then I look forward to uploading and sharing with everyone here and having a good natter:)

an inspired solution for your food snapshoots, win-win, jjuk! and thank you!:yum::)

vb, we gratefully anticipate viewing your special and scrumptious meal pics--whenever/however you are able to share them....:chef::)

Back
Top Bottom