What's for dinner Thursday March 11?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
We are having Beef Ribs, have them going in the slow cooker...Will have the kids fav smooshed baby potatoes, with lots of butter and a little parm and sour cream, green beans with garlic and bacon, fruit salad and French bread and butter..Dessert cupcakes not sure what flavor yet. Olivia has to decide:)
What are you having OH yes Patty 1 having those floats YUM;)
kadesma

am branching out here a bit....taco lasagna, an old favorite, am nervous it will not sit well on dh's tummy...but he really wants to try it..

Probably good old American goulash, defined as a macaroni hamburger tomato mix, and a salad. Not set in stone yet....

Got a chuck roast in the slow cooker right now. Been in the slow cooker since 7 pm last night, gotta be cooked 22 hours by the time the dinner bell rings.
Gonna roast some brussel sprouts and potatoes to go along with.

I woke up to the most awesome aroma coming from my kitchen last night.

We meet with the financial advisor at 4pm then out to dinner then the kids are taking the grups to see Avatar in 3D. Don't know where we'll end up eating.

I have two pork tenderloins just brining for the grill. Some sugar peas and couscous with it.

Got a chuck roast in the slow cooker right now. Been in the slow cooker since 7 pm last night, gotta be cooked 22 hours by the time the dinner bell rings.
Gonna roast some brussel sprouts and potatoes to go along with.

I woke up to the most awesome aroma coming from my kitchen last night.
With those yummy smells coming out of my kitchen I wouldn't be able to sleep at night!

Had a plan for some chicken breasts until DH said he's working till midnight. Since we're Catholic and he'll technically be eating on Friday I think I'll make a Bisquick braid with a tuna mixture in it and a cheesy mushroom soup sauce over it. Mom used to make it a lot and I feel like I need a "Mom Meal" today... Then again, the corner store has scallops on sale.....

I stopped by the farm where I buy my eggs and the hens are loving this warm weather and are really laying right now. We had very delicious and rich farm-fresh fried eggs with the most neon orange yolks I've ever seen. Some all-natural sausage and 12-grain bread with homemade butter, my homemade strawberry jam and (for me, since it's allergy season) my cousin's honey rounded out this comfort meal for us tonight.

Cheddar Ravioli with Mushroom Sauce
dsc_0014.jpg

i was gonna cook center-cut pork tonite, probably taters/gravy, & a veggie. then we noticed the unwashed cookware that we use for cooking. after a few glances/brow raisings were exchanged, we went for a simpler plan.....-
i delve into school-assigned projects/assignments/research/terminology & he gets fast-food dinner for us.
end result, he got a chix bowl from kentucky-fried & i was too busy for dinner tonite.

Didn't want tuna when I got home; saving the scallops for tomorrow. Had a taste for a BLT, so that's what I made. DH WILL have a taste for a grilled cheese with tomato and grilled onion when he gets home...or he get's no dinner! Bwa-ha-ha

I was clueless on what to make for dinner, so it was just a boring meal of seasoned pork chops, peas and hash browns with diced bell pepper.

img_883548_0_9fc103e2a3d1cb2f2f742378b294e727.jpg

img_883548_1_ae20032420aef48ed9cfff801026d001.jpg

Sesame chicken, pork lo mein, and white rice. First time ever from scratch, and it was a hit! Took awhile though, but I'll get faster each time.

Back
Top Bottom