What's for Dinner Thursday May 28?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
I'm fixing to make a spinach quiche with BACON and cheddar cheese. Last week a friend gave me two dozen eggs from her chickens and I will blow 6 of them on this quiche:)

What are you fixing for dinner tonight?

Some kind of grilled chicken tenders (on a stick), probably rice to go with it.

chicken cutlets dredged in flour, salt and pepper cooked in butter and canola oil, long grain and wild rice, lemon gravy and tossed salad.

img_824921_0_7e55b17b50ba9565a353e61165b6be2e.jpg

I shall eat with msmofet tonight. Yum-ola. Lemon gravy....be still my heart. I'd know that rice anywhere ;). We love it with cornish hens.

I shall eat with msmofet tonight. Yum-ola. Lemon gravy....be still my heart. I'd know that rice anywhere ;). We love it with cornish hens.
thank you sweetie. it was yummy. i have left over salad that i am going to have as a snack in a little while along with some plums (not together LOL).

if you like lemon you would like my string bean salad and broccoli salad.

I'm finishing off tonight's dinner with a slow glass of lemonade as I type... I didn't want to work at it tonight, so everything went into the oven in a casserole dish - pork shoulder in bite size, red peppers, onions, all tossed in spicy New Mexico adovada sauce. 350 degrees, 40 minutes. When it came out bubbling, I mixed in leftover long grain rice. I had some diced tomato and shredded romaine lettuce waiting. Heated up a few corn tortillas in the microwave, and ate it soft taco/mini burrito style. Having lived in New Mexico for some time, I'm a big fan of its distinct flavor.

I hope to make a Vidalia onion tart for dinner along with a tossed salad.
Wow, that sounds good! Do you have a recipe? :chef:

I put pork in the crock-pot with baby carrots. It made a nice broth. I used that to make a gravy, starting with a roux. I had the pork, gravy and carrots over egg noodles.... wheat bread-n-butter on the side.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom