What's for Dinner Thursday Oct 13/11?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aisian marinated grilled butterfly pork loins drizzled with its marinade after boiling. Mixed brocolli, cauliflower, snow peas, carrot, water chestnet with a parmeganio regiano mornay sauce. Will the food police get me if I confess when I started the roux I sauted and added 2T finely chopped red onion & 2 clove finely chopped garlic into the mornay? I hope not. Janet and I both liked the meal.

This was our dinner.... beef patties baked in homemade beef gravy, roasted potato slices (with onion), beets and green beans.

img_1058712_0_f80961a7389e6c95e7a4c6743f5e8853.jpg

Last edited:
had my son and his wife for son's b'day dinner. i made oven baked buttermilk chicken, chinese cabbage salad and sour cream, roasted garlic mashed potatoes. started off with french onion soup. german chocolate cake with chocolate marble ice cream was for dessert. they seemed to enjoy it all.

Pan-fried hamburgers, frozen spinach, mashed red taters in jackets and gravy.

img_1058824_0_ae0ad0e6db103141bcc1f74e8034e135.jpg

Dang, looks like I missed out on burger night again.

Interesting idea on baking your patties, Bean, just like you would a meatloaf. Nifty.

Dang, looks like I missed out on burger night again.

Interesting idea on baking your patties, Bean, just like you would a meatloaf. Nifty.

LOL

Yeah, it usually turns out better. I was in a hurry and the gravy didn't turn out as thick like it normally does.

msmofet's patty dinner looks much more scrumptious!

LOL

Yeah, it usually turns out better. I was in a hurry and the gravy didn't turn out as thick like it normally does.

msmofet's patty dinner looks much more scrumptious!
Thank you VB. Your dinner looks wonderful. I love taters and onions and green beans.

LOL @ your avatar again. I can drive a stick too. My last three cars have been standard. This time of year, I'm really good with a broom, also.
Mark tends to disappear when I'm those moods.

As far as that dinner I made, I LOVE BEETS for some reason. When I was
growing up, I couldn't stand them. I cook them in a sauce pan with alittle butter and salt. YUM! And, I'm not fancy as they come out of a can most of the time.

Penne with sundried tomatoes, garlic, mushrooms, spices, and goat cheese sauce. Roasted cauliflower on the side.
Uh oh - posted by mistake.Thought this was for tonight's dinner - Oct. 19!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom