What's For Dinner Tonight 6.27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rickell

Senior Cook
We Are Having Grilled Chicken Salads. Using Left Over
Boneless Chicken Breast We Grilled Sunday. Seems Sorta
Boring To Me But My Kids Love Salad And This Will Be A Good
Way The Chicken Does Not Go To Waste. Might Pick Up Some
Ice Cream Too

We had chicken last night... and will be eating the leftovers tonight.
I really need to go to the store.

Last Night

pdswife said:
We had chicken last night... and will be eating the leftovers tonight.
I really need to go to the store.

WE HAD ITALIAN STEAK LAST NIGHT SOMETHING NEW
MY OLDEST DAUGHTER LIKED THE MEAT BUT MY TWO YOUNGEST
DID NOT. HOPEFULLY MY HUSBAND WILL TRY TO FEED IT TO THEM
FOR LUNCH TODAY EARLY SWIM TEAM MIGHT MAKE THE HUNGRY ENOUGH TO TRY IT AGAIN. THE YOUNGEST ONLY ATE THE BREAD AND THE
ANGLE HAIR PASTA.

GOOD VEGIES WILL BE GOOD FOR US ALL TONIGHT, SORTA HAVE A CRAVING
FOR GRILLED FISH THOUGH.

I HAVE TO GO TO THE STORE FOR THE DOGS AND THE CATS.

Today is my reading day, so leftovers are the order of the day. Luckily, I am the queen of leftovers, and tonight it is a curry I made last month. I don't think there are enough carbs for hubby, so may make noodles or rice. I'll definitely add some greens (mustard and chard) from the garden to freshen it. And some fresh herbs.

I am making arroz con pollo but a pizza sounds really really good. But I've already got the chicken defrosted. Decisions, decisions...

I ate so much on vacation I think I am going to make a light salad with lots of vegetables and maybe some slices of marinated london broil.

We're going out! Yeah! We are going to start at the local winery to do some wine tasting then to a new local restaurant with some friends. Hope its good - of course it will b - no prep, no clean up, just eating and drinking!

I'm gonna do some bratwurst on the grill with an onion beer bath, served on a nice crunchy deli roll with a tomato, garlic, onion and pepper sauce. Probably hot German potato salad on the side, not sure about a green veg yet. I'm thinking a nice leafy green would work well.

Like Claire, I too am making a curry for my hubby with some rice. I'll do something with shrimp for me, not a big curry fan.

Back
Top Bottom