What's for Dinner Tues. 01-06

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Having a teenaged boy in the house means we never have leftovers. So, I'm lurking for ideas too. I'm considering grilled chicken breasts and some sort of fresh veg. And a big salad for me. I'm feeling fat and overfed from the holidays.

Guess what?
I changed my mind!
Leftovers tonight..... meatloaf tomorrow because I like to have ground pork in it and wasn't able to thaw and grind it in time....

carry on!

Well I am trying my hand at meatloaf...again. I am making Ol'Blue's melt in your mouth meatloaf along with mashed potatoes, red cabbage and green beans for my husband who won't ever eat cabbage.

ooooo dee that sounds good!
if only i had enough parmesan. bummer!

I use to ALWAYS run out of parm cheese it seems when ever I needed it so now I buy this huge bottle of it at a nearby Amish town.....and then I usually pick up more just in case at the market. So if I run out with those two.....that will mean I NEED to stop eating so much cheese!! :ROFLMAO:

I always had it too before last year when the owner of my bagel store would sell me a 2 lb bag whenever I wanted.
New owners did it once and last time I asked hemmed and hawwed worrying about how to work out royalty pricing....... whatever.
I need to go back to Sam's Club!!!!!

Leftovers here tonight. I'm making taco salads out of the leftover Sloppy Joe's from Sunday.

OH, last night's Swiss Steak Casserol ROCKED!!! :) We have another keeper.

This was tonights dinner:

Attachments

• DSCF3060.jpg
    DSCF3060.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 145
  • DSCF3061.jpg
    DSCF3061.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 144
Wow Mav that looks good.

and where is the swiss steak casserole recipe? Yum....

I made an Indian chicken curry in the crockpot. I added some garbanzo beans and carrots, it was good and spicy.

Yep, I'm full. Did end up making fried chicken, with lots and lots of cream gravy. Buck would normally be beside me with a spoon checking (?) to be sure it was right. :LOL:

Well, tonight, it was right. There's enough left to have over biscuits for breakfast. That works for me.

Yep, I'm full. Did end up making fried chicken, with lots and lots of cream gravy. Buck would normally be beside me with a spoon checking (?) to be sure it was right. :LOL:

Well, tonight, it was right. There's enough left to have over biscuits for breakfast. That works for me.

Fried chicken AND gravy? I have never been able to make good fried chicken. Sounds wonderful!

i need to have vegeterian week at mavs house ..:ermm:

tonight .. its some kind of ziti with the leftover meatballs and italian
sausage from sunday .. smells good ..

:LOL::ROFLMAO: I keep tellin everyone that's next week!! Starting Sunday I think, or maybe Monday depending how the weekend shapes up.

I fixed SOS with dried chipped beef and green beans. Hate to see how much sodium was in my supper!

Just me again. Had a salisbury steak with mushroom gravy, broccoli salad and some ice cream for dessert.

Back
Top Bottom