What's for Dinner Tues. 01-06

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beef vegetable soup with NYTimes bread

I made the soup yesterday. I like to set the pot outside for the night, it was 30*F when the soup was done. But as I was looking out the window I saw a raccoon in my side yard and thought maybe that was not such a good idea. So I set the beef scraps out one door and the soup pot out another door, and am happy to report the raccoon did not bother the soup. It is now safely in the frig!

Dinner today 1/6/09

Want something comfy for dinner so decided on pasties,green salad and a side of zucchini, onion,garlic parsley,marjoram eggs salt and pepper so good we love it and have it often dessert is just a simple chocolate pie with whipped cream topping...What are you planning?
kadesma:)

I'm thawing out a package of boneless pork chops - will probably skillet fry them. I don't know what else to do with them. I think I'll cook a package of couscous to go with, and some green beans.

Some species of broiled fish -- Whatever I see first in the freezer.
Scraps out of the refrigerator....Where does all of this stuff come from???

The new meatloaf thread about the old meatloaf thread reminded me I wanted to make meatloaf this week.
:)
Ol' Blue's bacon cheeseburger meatloaf.

Not sure now. I ate for lunch what I'd planned to have for dinner, so I'm back to square one. Miserable weather here that warrants some serious comfort food, but I can't decide what. Somehow fried chicken sounds really, really good.

Hello there! I'm going to make mexican-style stuffed peppers with a nice side salad and garlic bread.

Can we post pictures in here? Or, are they moved to the appropriate forum with recipe listed?

Back
Top Bottom