What's For Dinner Tuesday 06/08/2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

getoutamykitchen

Master Chef
Good morning everyone,
Going simple today for dinner. Gonna have Skeddy and some nice warm crusty bread to wipe the plate clean.

What's on everyone else's menu tonight?

'morning! :)
half a mallow-fluff on 'taliano bread, slathering of (strawberry!) jam. glass of 4% milk or almond milk.

Whats for dinner today... Tuesday 6-8-2010

Well since I never made my ciabatta pizzas Sunday,,, Making them tonight but making my sweet onion jam for them now... Will post pictures later...

How about you...

We are having leftovers here...pasta, salad, egg salad, chicken salad.

Going to make apple chips for the drive to missouri Thursday night. I'll probably end of snacking on them but I might snag a few slices of the apple to make a ham, cheese and apple panini.

Sautéed veggies (EVOO, fresh garlic, red pepper flakes, sea salt, ground pepper, fresh basil, sliced mushrooms, baby carrots, red, green, orange and yellow peppers, Vidalia onion, broccoli and ugly tomato). Cooked and drained linguine added and topped with fresh grated Romano and Parmesan cheeses.

img_901593_0_ce9e7779e03a3088d103f277e0293d6a.jpg

good golly msmofit, pass me a fork in a hurry!!

I bought some huge fillets at Costco yesterday, saved two from the freezer, and we'll grill them tonite with some garlic toast and big green salad. My very favorite simple meal !!

I cooked a pork roast low and slow in the oven last night, then I refrigerated it until I was able to deal with it today. It is shredded and in the oven with BBQ sauce right now. James is off on a shopping expedition for things to go with it (buns, chips, and cottage cheese).

:)Barbara

Well, since I had about 3-4 cups of leftover white rice in the fridge & a package of chicken tenderloin strips in the freezer, made a BIG wok-full of chicken fried rice, including (besides the rice & chicken) diced fresh carrots, broccoli florets, snow peas, baby corn, the kernels from 2 ears of fresh sweet corn, frozen peas, sliced white button mushrooms, & 2 beaten eggs. Sauce was a mixture of oyster sauce, soy sauce, white wine, & just a dash of sugar. Delicious - with some leftover for lunch this week.

Looks tasty MSM! Yum!

I had leftover fajitas from my lunch at On The Border.

good golly msmofit, pass me a fork in a hurry!!

I bought some huge fillets at Costco yesterday, saved two from the freezer, and we'll grill them tonite with some garlic toast and big green salad. My very favorite simple meal !!

Looks tasty MSM! Yum!

I had leftover fajitas from my lunch at On The Border.
Thank you both!! Your meals also sound yummy!! I love On the border guac!!

Back
Top Bottom