What's for dinner? Tuesday 11-16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DH - Taking leftover GF pizza for dinner at work
Dad - salisbury stead with onion gravy, mashed potatoes and corn
Me - salad with nuts, seeds and avocado, mashed potatoes with butter and corn.

That is as long as DH gets everything I need from up above and underneath so I don't have to look up or down.

The last time I went shopping they had Oscar Mayer Angus hot dogs way cheaper than even the cheapy store brand "meat" hot dogs, so I bought a few packs.

Tonight I will be having hot dogs (no buns), Rice-a-Roni, chicken flavor, and creamed corn. I know it probably sounds weird, but I love to put the creamed corn over the Rice-a-Roni, like gravy.

:)Barbara

Not quite sure yet!! It will be a surprise to be also when I open the fridge and figure it out.

i am thinking a frozen calif pizza. spinach i think. tomorrow am aiming for the mushroom gratin and whatever protein i decide on between now and then. busy, busy to day. hence the frozen dinner.

DH isn't feeling well and has no appetite, so I will be having a T-bone steak. He isn't fond of what he calls "slab-o-beef". I'll probably just have some cole slaw and a nuked potato with that.

DH - Taking leftover GF pizza for dinner at work
Dad - salisbury stead with onion gravy, mashed potatoes and corn
Me - salad with nuts, seeds and avocado, mashed potatoes with butter and corn.

That is as long as DH gets everything I need from up above and underneath so I don't have to look up or down.

Oh dear, I hadn't thought of how hard it would be to cook. I hope it all goes well. (((hugs)))

Seared diver scallops in butter and olive oil, then topped with powdered garlic and ginger.

Extra large shrimp sauteed in very hot oil/butter until they begin to brown, (about a minute per side) then served with my homemade dipping sauce (ketchup, hot brown mustard, horseradish sauce, Louisiana hot sauce and cayenne pepper.)

"Cheater" cassoulet in the slow cooker.

Lambs neck, pork sirloin, and duck sausage.

Should be good.

Pan fried Yukon potatoes with red & green bell peppers, onions & mushrooms, scrambled eggs served with hot pepper paste & hot vinegar pepper rings.

img_938527_0_732a28a872dc37900e1ee6eeb23fb289.jpg

The T-bone was probably a porterhouse and it was good. It was tender, even the part of the fillet that was well done (it was really thin there).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom