What's for Dinner? Tuesday 2nd of October

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have no plan thus far but, looking in the fridge, I see chicken breasts, spinach, golden beets, and feta cheese. So I'm thinking maybe I'll stuff the chicken with the spinach and feta, and serve roasted beets on the side.
Well, the chicken plan went right out the window because I was tired when I got home, so Mrs. K says "Let's go have sushi!". I like the way the girl thinks. :)

img_1191134_0_ac6999ff608a4ce1f9c42006210a0bef.jpg

We went looking at microwaves (our 23 year old microwave is no longer functioning correctly). Then we went to McKibbens Irish Pub for supper. I had beef and kidney pie; Stirling had a bison bacon burger. We both enjoyed our meals. I had mine with Newcastle Brown Ale and Stirling had his with Harp.

12+-+1

We went looking at microwaves (our 23 year old microwave is no longer functioning correctly). Then we went to McKibbens Irish Pub for supper. I had beef and kidney pie; Stirling had a bison bacon burger. We both enjoyed our meals. I had mine with Newcastle Brown Ale and Stirling had his with Harp.

12+-+1
23 years old! Did it have a hand crank......

chopper said:
Going out tonight. We have a car club meeting at Village Inn.

Hey Chopper, are your car clubs meetings always at a restaurant? Ours are....(same restaurant every meeting) but we have found the service poor and the food mediocre, so we usually go for Chinese before the meeting. We take turns going to different Chinese restaurants in the area of our monthly meetings.

Tonight we had left over pork that I fashioned into a sort of (non traditional) pork stroganoff served with green salad.

Turkey Breast, Broccoli, Stuffing Rice and Low Salt and Fat Homemade Gravy. Sorry about the bad picture. I dropped and broke my new camera.
View attachment 15850

Last edited:
Well, the chicken plan went right out the window because I was tired when I got home, so Mrs. K says "Let's go have sushi!". I like the way the girl thinks. :)

img_1191205_0_ac6999ff608a4ce1f9c42006210a0bef.jpg

Nice sushi :chef:

It that from a restaurant nearby or a takeaway shop Steve?

iCasey said:
No, I haven't. But I would love to! Just need to grab myself a good looking recipe.

Try a simple on first: my fav is good thick yogurt, toasted black mustard seeds in oil, cucumber, salt

Mustard seeds are a must

Somebunny said:
Hey Chopper, are your car clubs meetings always at a restaurant? Ours are....(same restaurant every meeting) but we have found the service poor and the food mediocre, so we usually go for Chinese before the meeting. We take turns going to different Chinese restaurants in the area of our monthly meetings.

Tonight we had left over pork that I fashioned into a sort of (non traditional) pork stroganoff served with green salad.

Always at the same place. We used to be at a local mom and pop place, but the economy taking a dump closed them down. So sad. It was a fun place to go. I'm ok with Village Inn. I usually get breakfast. I do love breakfast!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom