What's for dinner? - Tuesday, April 10th, 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got some chicken and rice in the oven. In a little bit I'll go add the BBQ sauce and make some veggie. Not sure yet what that will be.

Tonight it is Tag-team Italian pot roast! I turned the crock pot on this morning, DH took out the meat and thickened the gravy, and roasted the veggies, for his lunch, now I get to take it out of the fridge and reheat for my dinner! :)

An easy one tonight. The neighborhood french fry truck opened for the season this past weekend, so we picked up some fresh cut fries and had a huge bowl of garden salad to go with it....

We had a frittata made with sautéed onion, mushroom and green pepper, breakfast sausage and lots o' cheese.

Korean pork belly samgyeopsal

img_1127944_0_c5acde2bbd52294c565a4539a5d0d44a.jpg

Tonight it is Tag-team Italian pot roast! I turned the crock pot on this morning, DH took out the meat and thickened the gravy, and roasted the veggies, for his lunch, now I get to take it out of the fridge and reheat for my dinner! :)
The pot roast was incredible! It was part recipe part winging it! Will try to post the recipe. Just pulled apart and melted in your mouth. The tomato onion "gravy" was awesome. And it was so easy on top of being delicious.

I went out to supper at Parthenon, a Greek restaurant in Montreal, with a friend/client. I had five tasty, little lamb chops! I also had a Greek salad of cucumber, tomato, onion with olive oil and tzatziki and Kalamata olives on the side. That was really good. It usually comes with rice or roasted potatoes, but I'm doing low carb.

PPO you' ve outdone yourself. YUMMMMMM!

I went shopping today, so I had some crackers and port wine cheese. No cooking tonight. I'm pooped!

Nummy stuff here!

I got too excited booking a trip, so had Chex Mix and half a pear.

Last edited:
Had a muffin and coffee. Just not hungry tonight. Lunch was a Lemongrass sauced chicken and shrimp over noodles with broccoli, carrots and red peppers. It was really good.

I went out to supper at Parthenon, a Greek restaurant in Montreal, with a friend/client. I had five tasty, little lamb chops! I also had a Greek salad of cucumber, tomato, onion with olive oil and tzatziki and Kalamata olives on the side. That was really good. It usually comes with rice or roasted potatoes, but I'm doing low carb.
Sounds tasty. Five = 15 bites?

Back
Top Bottom