What's for Dinner Tuesday April 5th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks everyone. geez, is it that obvious?

i need a vacation from everything.

no less stress or sleep, really. just a reason to be happy, dw's - ahem- "29th" bday.

and lol at how lighthearted everyone is. it truely lifts your spirit. thanks.

Stuffed and breaded chicken breasts with Serrano Ham and Mozzerella. Leftover spaghetti, some kind of veg...
All my cheese leaked out:LOL: I ate it anyway. In the form of a big blob on the side.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 172
I love puttanesca, Bill. I always serve it over gnocchi.
Never any room left for creamed spinach, lol.

Happy Birthday to your DW BT!

James bought 3 or 4 bags of frozen waffle fries the other night. I'm taking that as a hint that he wants waffle fries, :mrgreen: so tonight we are having them. I am going to make "meatloaf patties" and mashed pumpkin with butter. :cool:

thanks everyone. geez, is it that obvious?
No--you just said that you were too stressed to eat yesterday...and you caught Craig in a great pun today <g>. I'm a negative stresser (stressor?) too, only, not only do I go "off my feed," I can't stay awake...I can sleep like a dog--23 out of 24 hours. I know what that is like.

Easy is as easy does have insision that is really giving me pain so it's cabbage, old fashioned dogs, boiled potatoes and onions...that is all she wrote need to finish the cookies then I'm gonna call it a day
kades:)

Gourmet killer hamburgers here tonight.
I found some wonderful buns at Trader Joes..they look like small flatish rustic loaves of bread, the kind that are nice and chewy and don't fall apart with all the fixins. I toasted them in the oven with olive oil, and then I topped each big fried beef patty with a couple slices of bacon, a slice of swiss cheese, an oven broiled portabella mushroom cap, sliced onion, tomato, and a leaf of romaine. Ohhhhhhh yeah.......

Not feeling well (sore throat moved into upper chest, sniffling, sneezing, coughing, bit of a temperature, headache) and not very hungry. But, my gravet laks was ready, so supper was gravet laks - one slice of whole, multi-grain bread with mayo, gravet laks, and the traditional mustard-dill sauce and one slice of bread the way I like smoked salmon - homemade quark (it tastes like cream cheese), red onion slices, and capers (and of course, the salmon).

IMG_2771.JPG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom