What's for dinner Tuesday Dec 20/11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
I beat LP today? WOW!

5 more sleeps!!!

Its a beautiful clear day today, and no one is away at dinner (except me). I'm going to leave creamy lemon chicken for my family and hope there's leftovers for me when I get home. They can make their own salad, but I'll serve it with pasta.

I have some frozen slow roasted pork butt. I think I'm going to make taco filling out of it. Add the usual fixins' and that will be dinner.

Vegetable chilli, with Yorkshire Puddings dipped in. I know it sounds strange but it really is yummy!!!

Prime rib with mushrooms, broccoli and probably mashed potatoes.

I'm making a twist on sausage gravy adding a little swiss cheese, parm and a sprinkle of nutmeg.

I'm serving it over drop biscuits with garlic butter and a side of canned spinach which goes really well with this sauce.

I took a bowl of Sauce with Meatballs and a Bagautte out of the freezer. I haven't decided if I will cook noodles, have Spaghetti/Meat Balls/Garlic Bread and Salad or Meatball Sub and Salad.

My partner is bringing home Indian food, he has a Bollywood film from netflix and wants to make a night out of it, :LOL:

I just realized that I had Mexican for lunch, thinking that bringing the fire extinguisher into the bathroom might be prudent.........

Last edited:
Roast beef/carrots in oven. Mashed potatoes with gravy, some green onions. For dessert we will finish off apple pie from last night.

Mini fusilli and broccoli Aglio olio topped with fresh grated romano and parmesan and a liberal sprinkling of ground red pepper flakes.

Back
Top Bottom