What's for Dinner Tuesday December 8th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
My plan was sweet & sour pork, ginger beef and rice; however, DH got an extra shift tonight and neither Dad or I are feeling much like eating so I will probably decide last minute.

What are you having?

LMAO, we're having pork here too! I'm brining a loin right now and I think I'll cut it into medallions as I won't have much time to cook when I get home. Need ideas for a sauce to go with. I was thinking something peppercorn-ish. Any good recipes out there? Link me up please!

Thank you, LP! I was just coming to ask if someone else would start this thread. It's more fun that way!

I'm on my own tonight... A BLT sounds good, and I might have some melted cheese on that. On the side, hot soup or baked french fries.

College son comes home tomorrow so will wait to have "the good stuff" when he's home. Tonight I think it will just be hot dogs.

Chicken soup with carrots and orzo. Whole wheat pita stuffed with lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, cucumber, onions, chickpeas, etc., topped with a yogurt sauce.

Pork tenderloin in teriyaki sauce. Leftover rice, potato and fries. Killer coleslaw, glass of zin and some white velvet cake. I'm stuffed.

It was a cold and blustery day, I had some minor surgery on my burned finger, and both Dad and I have had the sniffles all day so.....hamburger soup with crackers and cheese. It sure hit the spot!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom