What's for Dinner, Tuesday Feb 3rd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vanilla Bean

Master Chef
Something with ground beef. I have stuff in the fridge for a stroganoff. That sounds perty good. I'll do that tonight with salads and bread.

I pulled a bowl of Chili out of the freezer. I am taking that and a sleeve of saltines to work tonight.

A chuck roast is in the process of being converted into Chili....
Some cornmeal will find its way into a bread....
That should do it.......

I cooked up a gallon of chickpeas this weekend that I'm trying to use up. I think I'm going to make chickpea chow mein tonight.

I am hoping to do some red snapper with a citrus volute and grilled veggies. Okay, for those of you who are keeping an eye on me - I am hoping I can talk DH through making this!

French onion soup ... it's currently simmering & I can smell it clear cross the house ... tummy growling ... may have to try some.

French onion soup ... it's currently simmering & I can smell it clear cross the house ... tummy growling ... may have to try some.

I just got a really good deal the other day on sacks of regular onions, red onions and shallots. I was thinking I would try a soup with all of them and see how it turns out! Maybe tomorrow.

Stuffed poblanos, corn casserole and an avocado/grape tomato salad.

The poblanos better be good because they took awhile to put together. LOL!

This was our dinner last night.. a beef stroganoff kinda thing. He had ground beef,
and I used leftover turkey meatballs for mine.
yum.gif

img_787113_1_1b633a830e530942bd0070f0ca89ae20.jpg

img_787113_2_f7e0357c3d083eeb81a7ac4a62ae3400.jpg

Tender cunks of lamb cooked slowly with onion and garlic, with added aromatic rice then wrapped in grilled aubergines... It was good, really enjoyed it.

Tender cunks of lamb cooked slowly with onion and garlic, with added aromatic rice then wrapped in grilled aubergines... It was good, really enjoyed it.
That sounds amazing, especially wrapping it in grilled aubergines. Did you invent this dish yourself?

I want to make a chickpea/lamb stew (kuzu etli nohut yahnisi) soon :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom