What's for Dinner? Tuesday, Jan 28, 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Had no idea until Shrek wandered in with the mail and handed me the Papa John's coupons and said, "I want this." The new Double Cheeseburger Pizza is not that exciting.

Spike brought me a small container of friend clams with the bellies. They were nice and hot. I managed to get them all down with no problem. Until the last one. I was so full, I knew if I tried to eat it, I would lose my whole meal. So I waited an hour and ate it even though it was cold.

Like most places around here, they make their own tartar sauce. But I don't like that much mayo. So I just got out my jar of sweet pickle relish and added a spoonful. Much better. It cuts the greasiness of the mayo. I am still feeling full. :angel:

GFs doing the cooking tonight. A beercan chicken w/ pot & veg. I'm making ice cream, fresh cranberry & strawberry.

I skipper the strawberries:
39817-albums933-picture5818.jpg

I have no idea.
I think its boys night out. But I never know when its boys night out until I see the mood of my wife!

But I must confer with my super bowl party participants. So that might be my reason to go?

Back
Top Bottom