What's for Dinner, Tuesday January 27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveSoMD

Master Chef
Moderator Emeritus
WOW! I can't believe no one has started this yet.

We are having soup and grilled cheese. Simple and perfect for out 1st snowfall of the year.

we are having orzo, cooked in chicken broth with sauted onions,garlic and mushrooms, add some fresh chopped parsley salt and pepper and butter, yorkshire pork chops, peas, green salad warm dinner rollsl and banana cream pie.
kadesma

We are having leftovers...eggplant parmesan with hot Italian sausage, salad & grilled roasted garlic baguette, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

I answered this question some where else on here. Weird.

We are having city chicken, mashed taters and brussel sprouts.

Barb

I made the chicken breasts, stuffed with goat cheese and dried cranberries, that we talked about last week. It was a big hit. Served it with jasmine rice and steamed spinach.

No dessert yet. Maybe we'll come up with something.

I forgot who told me about it, and I can't find the thread, but thank you for the recipe.

I made a pot of Chile Verde (see my post on the Chili board), with Mexican Rice, and refritos. I served this with tortillas, sour cream, and some Queso Fresco (for me). For dessert, I made some sopapillas, and a honey-butter sauce (YUMMY!), although the kids wanted straight honey (I got them hooked on that).

Got lazy tonight and walked down to the local taco stand on the corner and had tacos al pastor. So good! Had some horchata (dleicious drink made with rice)to wash it down....

I'm making Mark hot dogs with chips on the side. Me, I don't know.
This was Mark's dinner..
img_783764_0_053b995536e58a9b0100b447ebb5b937.jpg

This was my dinner... half a toasted, onion bagel topped with butter, peppered turkey-pastrami, diced red pepper, sliced green onion and provolone cheese. I've been on a pastrami kick this past week! :rolleyes: It looks more like a pizza! It was goooood, though. I couldn't handle a whole bagel, since they are so big.
img_783764_1_9518198d5646d7d20b05d03bc77147a0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom