What's for dinner Tuesday, January 30, 2007?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pdswife said:
I have some split pea soup simmering on the stove.

Would you mind giving me your recipe? I had Cambell's Chunky Split Pea with ham for lunch today. It's very tasty, but I'd love to make my own.

Since the Eagle doesn't fly 'til Thursday ... tonight it's going to be:

"Dad's Killer Chili Dogs" ... three toasted hot-dog buns, three wieners, a can of Wolf Brand chili (without beans), a can of Ranch Style Beans, diced onion, and grated cheddar.

Constance said:
Would you mind giving me your recipe? I had Cambell's Chunky Split Pea with ham for lunch today. It's very tasty, but I'd love to make my own.

Constance, I just PM'd you the recipe.
It's really easy and good.

last night was diner food at 10pm. dw is battling on the phone for hours with a dentist, so our dinner was put off until the little guy was asleep.

i had a pastrami rueben, cole slaw, and fries. it sat in my stomach like a rock all night.:neutral:

I made our favorite "Buffalo Chicken Sausage Subs" for dinner last night. "Al Fresco" brand Buffalo-seasoned chicken sausages & chopped mixed greens on crusty Italian bread slathered with blue-cheese dressing mixed with some hot wing sauce.

BreezyCooking said:
I made our favorite "Buffalo Chicken Sausage Subs" for dinner last night. "Al Fresco" brand Buffalo-seasoned chicken sausages & chopped mixed greens on crusty Italian bread slathered with blue-cheese dressing mixed with some hot wing sauce.

Breezy...

You are killin me! Here I sit...half starving from watching my diet all week long...and you post "Buffalo Chicken Sausage Subs":ohmy: But Alas!! week-end is coming when I "treat" myself...Oh the idea's I have spinning in my head:brows:

Thanks....

Hey - the sausage was chicken & there were chopped mixed greens - that cancels out the fat & calories in the bread, blue cheese dressing, & wing sauce.

You need to rethink your diet like I do. (Which is why I'll never look like Twiggy.) :LOL:

Yeah ....but I am thinking....smoked sausage, wilted onions and peppers. Tabasco, plus mabe a few slices of jalapeno, wang sauce...and a cold beer!

A good thing it is.. To look like Twiggy not.;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom