What's for dinner? - Tuesday, July 3rd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Think I'll be grilling outdoors today. Chipolte marinated chicken breasts, veggie kabobs, burgers, and maybe make some potatoe salad.

Turkey/Pork Frikadelan, veg stuffed meat balls, a couple of low-fat frankfurters and a whole pile of 4 cheese coleslaw :)

more salads as the garden is exploding. i noticed how "green" the salad tasted last night, as it was freshly picked, cleaned, tossed, and eaten. the arrugula is nicely bitter but not overboard, which is offset by the sweetness of the tomatoes and the basil, and the leaf lettuces and spinach add other dimensions of green-ness. balsamic vinegar and a touch of evoo round it out.:chef:

it just feels healthy eating it.

so tonight is more green, with grilled chicken thighs and legs, marinated grilled pork tenderloins, and grilled red peppers, vidalia onions, and pineapple.

We're going to the carnival here in town. Not sure if we're going to hit the pizza place before or if we'll just chow down on carnival food....yum!!

My tomatoe plants are loaded and calling our names..So tonight will be chicken salad stuffed tomatoes and pancetta biscuits...some tiny potatoes par boiled with tiny green beans then just dressed with onion rings,evoo,red wine vinegar and chopped parsley and nice and cold...Dessert slim pickens maybe just a trip to the ice cream shop..
kadesma

Grilled Tilapia with a 3 pepper avocado chutney on a bed
of Lo Mein noodles, with a side of foil grilled ginger broccoli
and mushrooms.

Ok, got that daily decision out of the way. My wife misses all the
experiments while she is off on vacation.
Hey, she gets MGM, Disney, Epcot, the animal place and her relatives...

I get bulgogi, carne asada, kimchi, T bones and who knows what else???

Fair trade! ;) LOLOL

Its just me tonight so I'll make a chicken quesadilla from my leftover fajitas from dinner last night.

Burgers on the grill, hashbrowns, beans and some green onions out of the garden. For dessert I made some zucchini bars.

I went to inlaws. Tomatoe and Cheese Sausages, hambugers, hotdogs, potato salad, and garden salad. It was all good.

bratwurst ... but still on the lookout for these irish sausage
Johnsonvilles ...

Whats for dinnah? - Tuesday, July 3rd.

Surf 'n Turf. Grilled New York Strip Steak topped with crumbled blue cheese, Stuffed Baked Quahog clams, Steamed Greenbeans.

Back
Top Bottom