What's for Dinner Tuesday, June 16th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
I plan on making a welch rarebit to use up some odd cheeses I have accumulated in the frig....maybe serve it over ww toast, or over oven baked steak fries and sweet potato fries, or beside the fries.....

What are you fixing?

oh, and also serving cole slaw!!!

We are having taco salad in tortilla bowls.
yum.gif
The only thing is, I don't think I have any sour cream.... might have to stop on the way home from work.

I haven't a clue! Was gone all weekend and then car troubles hit. Was going to the store today but now have no car so will have to get creative with stuff. I'll probably be posting to the "I only have these ingredients" thread later! : )

Bought Beef tenderloin on sale $2.99 a pound so will make that for dinner tonight, side of sweet potatoes, green beans.

on my way to make my chili.

btw i made it through the day yesterday from 9AM without smoking at all till about 5AM this morning. i had a 1/2 a cig. not bad for someone who normally smoked a pack a day give or take depending on the stress and/or pain levels. if i didn't have bursitis (sp) i'd pat myself on the back!! :LOL:

Grilled Pork Chops.......
Grilled Venison Sausage...To snack on.
Yellow Squash, Vidalia Onions, Mushrooms, etc in this grill basket thingy.......
Refrigerator Scraps.....
Chocolate Ice Cream....

Something that will use up the myriad of vegetables, meat and other items left over from catering. Have no idea what it will be!

stew? maybe a salad?

No, it is a lot of cold meats (though I do have chicken breasts), veggie plate stuff, peppers, cooked and marinated tortelini, cooked fusilli, stuff like that.

Maybe a pasta primavera and a chicken stirfry? I little Italy meets China. :rolleyes:

No, it is a lot of cold meats (though I do have chicken breasts), veggie plate stuff, peppers, cooked and marinated tortelini, cooked fusilli, stuff like that.

Maybe a pasta primavera and a chicken stirfry? I little Italy meets China. :rolleyes:
ahaaaaaa thats why i suggested a salad if it was cold cuts and veggies. i thought chop them up put in bowl and toss with vinegarette or over salad greens. your idea sounds great. marinate the chicken cook and throw into the primavera.

I think we might actually get around to that chicken mushroom bok choy stir fry tonight...

Last night mushroom-swiss burgers got in the way, LOL

ok so my chili is on, the rice is cooking and the scallions are chopped.

I have some leftover pot roast (which was oh so good the first time around!) and some flour tortillas - so I plan to make some yummy beef quesadillas. Can't wait for dinnertime to come.

chili with beans over rice topped with shredded cheddar, sour cream and scallions.

img_829590_0_208963d8fbe3dbe777871dc9d0d6d40b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom