What's for Dinner Tuesday, June 3, 2008?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
chimmichurri steak sounds like a plan! with garlic roasted red potatoes & sage roasted carrots with haricots.

Defrosting the bl/sl chix breasts now.
Also defrosting the chimichurri sauce that it will soak up all day long.
It'll get baked with roasting vegetables in another sheet pan.
The veggies are broccoli/cauliflower/carroflower/broccoflower/onions/garlic with rosemary and olive oil.
Noodles [fettucce] that I'll make later on today from scratch like grams used to, that will get boiled/buttered/seasoned for the cream sauce that will come later, simple butter/garlic/salt/pepper/cream reduction, but light not heavy.
Sliced tomatoes with tuscan balsamic vinegar.
NYT bread with flax/sesame/poppy seeds rising right now, with butter.
Shortbread cookies if I can find the rice flour that one poster said was a secret to really good shortbread as used and made by her grandmother.

What are you making?
https://www.bobsredmill.com/recipe/detail.php?rid=1441
is it this one ?

GrillingFool's Gastronomically Delectable Hamburgers..
also known as grilled burgers, LOL!

Well, since doctor's appointment was cancelled by them last minute, I am home for dinner so have decided to do parmesan chicken thighs (no bread crumbs, just parmesan, paprika, oregano, basil, salt, pepper and garlic and I dip them in melted butter before the coating). I will serve them with spaghetti and a plain tomato sauce (Lefse, like the one you had with the gnocchi). Probably Ceaser salad and fresh buscuits. My new cake mix cookies are for dessert with some ice cream and the chocolate hard crack sauce I made over the weekend.

Last edited:
marie callenders chicken pot pie, salad, and choco cookies

babe:neutral::neutral:

I love those pot pies, Marie Callenders are the best. I keep a few on hand for lunch or those "I just don't want to cook" days.

parmesan chicken thighs (no bread crumbs, just parmesan, paprika, oregano, basil, salt, pepper and garlic

Thanks. I'll have to remember that! I looked at all the leftovers, and decided to have poached eggs on toast. Boring.

I tried my hand at a pseudo Chicago-style pepperoni pizza.

Back
Top Bottom