What's for dinner Tuesday June 30th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thank you for caring. sometimes pain keeps me off the putter for days.
Good for you,
it's been 3 years now for me..I still have off and on times when I'd kill for a smoke, but I find taking a look at Cade my grandson, who begged me to stop, takes all of the craving away..And I admit I'm happy i stopped...If I can, you can, be proud and look in that mirror and then smile you are a winner
kades

Have two of my grandsons tonight so, it's fried chicken, mashed taters, corn on the cob, biscuits and gravy.cole slaw,..Ice cream and hot fudge later
kades

Good for you,
it's been 3 years now for me..I still have off and on times when I'd kill for a smoke, but I find taking a look at Cade my grandson, who begged me to stop, takes all of the craving away..And I admit I'm happy i stopped...If I can, you can, be proud and look in that mirror and then smile you are a winner
kades
thank you sweetie!! if i look in the mirror at the moment i will see poison ivy!! LOL :ROFLMAO:

Grilled pork tenderloin, pan fried potatoes and salad on the patio!

I didn't get a picture of this but the pork was the best I have had in years! So tender and juicy! DH grilled it to perfection. I think I will probably snack on the minute amount of leftovers before bed.

Kim's grilling chicken in the oven, and I have an improvised rice dish in the oven. I'm trying to clean out my pantry, and found a box of Zatarain's jambalaya, and a can of Campbell's Chunky Gumbo with chicken and Andouille sausage, that's way too spicy for me to eat, in place of the water.

Kim now informs me that the dish is VERY spicy. Ooops! :huh:

This was more than a little odd. Husband was taking his daily walk and was told by a tender from a neighborhood bar that there was to be a liver dinner at said bar. Huh? Liver? First of all who likes liver enough to throw a liver dinner (husband and I both love liver), and how did we get a reputation for loving liver enough that she'd approach us? Well, it IS a small town (3500), and we DO order liver at the one restaurant in town that serves it, and when people visit, they DO know to bring us pate. So no secret (none in a town this size anyway). So we strolled down to the local and had a liver dinner. I do wish someone had told me it was potluck (the place serves a darned good thin-crust pizza, but is NOT a restaurant). But we had a great dinner and social hour and it was great fun. But liver? I mean really, whoda thunk?

Back
Top Bottom