What's for dinner Tuesday March 15 (The Ides of March)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveSoMD

Master Chef
Moderator Emeritus
We will be having kielbasa, pierogi, and steamed cabbage.

What's on your menu?

I'm off to Dave's house! I still have some truffle truffles if you are interested? ;)

So I guess the strip loin, baked potatoes, and asparagus in bacon will be for Dad and DH!

I'm going to grill a rack of ribs and make some cucumber salad. I might grill some potato wedges, also.

Beware! Beware! Tonight will probably be a doctored-up frozen pizza (I go for easy on Tuesdays when I read to my ladies).

I was too Lifesaver. Today I had a taste for them so bad I went out and bought a rack as there were none in the freezer. I lucked out and they were on sale.
I skinned them 30 minutes ago and rubbed them down.

?????I don't know. Just got home from work. Had a double espresso and heading out to walk the dog. Something will come to me out in the wilds....not literally, I hope.

Last edited:
I'm debating between spaghetti with meat sauce or philly steak sandwiches. It'll probably be spaghetti since this is a late night for DH. That's something I can cook and will keep until he gets home.

I'm off to Dave's house! I still have some truffle truffles if you are interested? ;)

So I guess the strip loin, baked potatoes, and asparagus in bacon will be for Dad and DH!

Come on down! And bring the truffle truffles, I'm too tired to make the dessert I had planned. Although I do have some of the frozen banana yogurt I made. Hmmm... truffle truffles on frozen yogurt????

a roast in the crockpot, rice and veggies.. backs hurting so i don't want to stand over the stove for too long.

I'm going to layer some sausage tortellini with some marinara sauce and 5-cheese Italian cheese blend, serve a tossed salad on the side with homemade baguette toasted with garlic butter and Parmesan cheese. Chocolate-zucchini cake for dessert.

Last edited:
Grilled Ham & Swiss, and Tomato Bisque Soup. Nothing fancy, just comfort food.

It's been rainy and dreary here all day so soup was in order. A hearty Chicken noodle. I made biscuits to go with it.

Attachments

• dinner03-15-2011.jpg
    dinner03-15-2011.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 176
Back
Top Bottom