What's for Dinner, Tuesday, March 3rd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SierraCook

Master Chef
I stayed home today because of the snow. After I drug out the snowblower and cleared off the driveway, alley, and front sidewalk. I decided to make beef stew for dinner. Baking powder biscuits sound good with the stew, but I am not sure if I will get around to making them.

What are you having for dinner tonight?

DH is home with a cold so I am making his favourite roasted chicken thighs and potatoes with steamed snap peas.

My daughter has decided that she wants to cook one night a week, starting tonight. She's making tacos and quinoa simmered in salsa. She rocks!

I am doing Filet Mignon from the center of the tenderloin I cleaned up this afternoon. Now I have to decide on the sides before the kids get back from art class.

I have some lamb kabobs "on the barbie" as they say down under. Have roast potatos in the oven and a Greek salad for sides.

Geez! Those sound like pretty fine leftovers to me! I can see everyone is well fed and happy at your house.

We're cleaning out the fridge...we have all kinds of leftovers, including prime rib, fried cod, fried macaroni and cheese, pizza, fried chicken livers...etc.

I'm curious. How is the quinoa being used?

She rinsed a cup of quinoa, then cooked it with a cup of water and a cup of salsa. It turned out perfectly. It makes a great filling for tacos. It sticks together pretty well, like sticky rice, but still has a bit of crunch.

Roasted Chicken turned into chicken soup cause DH is really feeling rough. The thighs can wait until tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom