What's for Dinner, Tuesday November 24th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
Well, I actually know what I am making today and it is a request from my two men!

Grilled ham steak with grilled pineapple rings, pan fried potatoes, corn and peas.

Dessert is apple crisp with ice cream! Not sure if I will get my cinnamon ice cream made, but we have some vanilla left.

What's everyone else having?

My kitchen looks as if a war is going on but we gotta eat:LOL: So it's oven bbq ribs, and some squash I picked up that look like those sweet pumpkins you use for pie. I'm making some greens with bacon and a squeeze or two of lemon and some hot french rolls. No dessert as I have several other things to do for Thursday.
kadesma:)

Eggs of some sort, hash browns, fried summer sausage, maybe bacon, toast.

FOr ME, it will all be consolidated into sandwiches. YUM!

I just pulled my spicy polish sausage off the grill. Put some hard cider in the drip pan.

Everyone's dinner sounds so good. I'm making a ground beef hash. I'll probably just have toast with it. Mark had his Thanksgiving lunch at work today, so I'm sure he won't be starving when he gets home.

Sons are home so will go to a restaurant downtown that serves penny pints (with meals), unless you order PBR, then you get a discount on your meal!!! Yep, they pay you to drink it! meeting some of their friends there, then back to the house for a full-blown jam session.

Everyone's dinner sounds so good. I'm making a ground beef hash. I'll probably just have toast with it. Mark had his Thanksgiving lunch at work today, so I'm sure he won't be starving when he gets home.
This was the hash from last night. I didn't have toast with it... just a roll-n-butter. It's not the most attractive picture. Then again, hash isn't supposed to be attractive, just taste good! We both thought it was real tasty! :)

img_863316_0_6a3a18d47586f436139a1d83e7bb52e5.jpg

img_863316_1_06935512eacaa66e77cba5809985d816.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom