What's for Dinner Tuesday Oct 4/11?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
I'm in the middle of a LOOOONG run of shifts. Ugh. I'm on evenings tonight so I'll leave something for the family. There's zombie fog outside today so probably something hearty and filling to keep them warm. Chili maybe?

I haven't had cottage pie in a while. That sounds good.
I just finished a big plate on BBQ beans on toast. Tonight I think I'll either have a salad or some leftover ribs. Either way I'm going to make some fries.

got a nice piece of tuna, going to sear with sesame seeds, oil, soy etc. baked potato and some veg. maybe just have a salad. don't want to overwhelm the tuna. ice cream cone for dessert.

Last edited:
I got to go to work today!! (I'm a substitute interpreter so my hours depend on someone else taking off). I'll be doing spaghetti tonight with garlic bread and maybe a salad.

I've been cooking chicken stock all night so I'll make a chicken soup tonight.

Not really hungry tonight, work has been crazy busy so I ate my lunch after work. Word of warning, a tuna salad sandwich really doesn't hold up all that well in a cooler after 10 hours.:LOL: The tater chips and half sour pickle were pretty good though.

DH is playing tennis, so he gets leftover soup when he gets home. I had a salad.

I had a change of plans (again). I just threw a CA Kitchens frozen pizza in the oven. I love those things. I didn't feel much like starting dinner this late, but I did feel like eating. This will work :angel:

Hot dog coins, onions and sliced potatoes seasoned with salt & ground pepper sautéed in butter. Eggs, ground sea salt, ground peppercorns and water scrambled and added to hot dogs and cooked until soft set. With a side of applesauce topped with fresh ground cinnamon.

img_1055808_0_3b8c199fa1ecfaa9122654bd71bdad33.jpg

img_1055808_1_3686c20831830cf4f1a58553cce52e3e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom