What's for Dinner Tuesday, October 6th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

powerplantop

Executive Chef
I plan to deep fry some baby back ribs and toss in BBQ sauce, serve with some fries made from Korean sweet potatoes.

Crabmeat Risotto Primavera with shitake mushrooms and shaved parmesan.

Attachments

• IMG00070.jpg
    IMG00070.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 186
linguini with white clam sauce and garlic bread. thats the plan at the moment. :LOL:

Pork chops, pan fried.
Either with gravy taters and green beans, or hash browns and eggs.

I was going to make this, but my SO has a dr appt after work. So, it's going to probably be a throw-together thing with ground beef.

Wow, we are very much alike today, VB. DH also has a doctor's appointment this afternoon and it is about 1 hour away and we will be coming home in rush hour. I was also thinking it will end up being a ground beef something or other!

Wow, we are very much alike today, VB. DH also has a doctor's appointment this afternoon and it is about 1 hour away and we will be coming home in rush hour. I was also thinking it will end up being a ground beef something or other!
I have a ground beef something or other DH loves..You have to like tortilla cips and mild green canned peppers.its easy can be put together and then baked later in the day.
kades

I have a ground beef something or other DH loves..You have to like tortilla chips and mild green canned peppers.its easy can be put together and then baked later in the day.
kades

Kades, thanks so much. DH and I would love that; however, Dad won't go for the chiles. I will definitely get that off you sometime though.

I am going for a various of what I grew up with knowing as "hash" - the key to this dish being that every time you make it is a "new variation" LOL. Today I am browning the beef with onion and garlic, then will add some flour Italian herbs and beef stock. I have cooked some hash browns ahead and will add them and some peas and corn at the end. I will serve it with salad and we are good to go in under 20 minutes! :chef:

Kades, thanks so much. DH and I would love that; however, Dad won't go for the chiles. I will definitely get that off you sometime though.

I am going for a various of what I grew up with knowing as "hash" - the key to this dish being that every time you make it is a "new variation" LOL. Today I am browning the beef with onion and garlic, then will add some flour Italian herbs and beef stock. I have cooked some hash browns ahead and will add them and some peas and corn at the end. I will serve it with salad and we are good to go in under 20 minutes! :chef:
Ah ha, your dad is like me, DH loves this stuff and I always pull some out for me before I add the chilies:LOL: I like what your fixing it sound wonderful...
kades

Dinner 10/6/09:

Linguini with white clam sauce and garlic bread.

img_854529_0_e69e0680e2999645b06abbeb883d5011.jpg

img_854529_1_7fddbf47e84074d93e447d18434d132a.jpg

Everything sounds so good...hubby isn't feeling well so it's chicken soup for him and ??? for me!
welcome yahoooooooooooooooo!! sorry hub is sick. make sure you eat something good to help fight off whatever he has.

welcome yahoooooooooooooooo!! sorry hub is sick. make sure you eat something good to help fight off whatever he has.
Your meal looks wonderful. DH is having a philly cheese steak sammy, other than that, I don't know what I'll have my tummy is screaming like it's getting an ulcer so maybe just a baked potato:mad:
kades

Your meal looks wonderful. DH is having a philly cheese steak sammy, other than that, I don't know what I'll have my tummy is screaming like it's getting an ulcer so maybe just a baked potato:mad:
kades
thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom