What's for Dinner, Tuesday, September 4, 2007?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lets see, Chied Fricken

No bourbon tonight....:(
:LOL:
looks like the reason for no bourbon is because ^^^^^^^ you already drank it all:LOL::LOL::LOL:

now about the vodka watermelon thingie, are you guys trying to get me to strut on over to the "off limits of late" wet bar again? CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO STAY OFF THE HOOTCH?:angel::whistling

We're having leftover ribs, baked beans, potato salad and slaw from the weekend. My husband just packaged and froze the rest of the meat, so we'll have to cook tomorrow.

looks like the reason for no bourbon is because ^^^^^^^ you already drank it all:LOL::LOL::LOL:

now about the vodka watermelon thingie, are you guys trying to get me to strut on over to the "off limits of late" wet bar again? CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO STAY OFF THE HOOTCH?:angel::whistling

It's only a mini watermelon :angel: Everybody bring a straw :LOL:

looks like the reason for no bourbon is because ^^^^^^^ you already drank it all:LOL:

Yep...you are in a trance now...Go to the wet bar...Ice cold Vodka awaits:blink:

Lets see, Chied Fricken, butter beans, left over slaw, some pasta salad, then some "Wallymelon" If I don't change my mind to have left over ribs from yesterday! :rolleyes:

No bourbon tonight....:(

Feezing Cold Grey Goose instead! :LOL:

Nothing better than Chied Fricken.

Pleased tell me (DH says I was raised under a tub)...what is Grey Goose?

Miss Connie...Grey Goose is a French Vodka brand distilled from wheat. Ice cold out of the freezer it is quite tasty! Add a couple or three olives, and you will be happy!

lol, connie. i like the expression "raised under a tub".

i've been told i was raised in a cave, on mars, with my fingers in my ears. :)

last night, i grilled chicken breasts (served with mae ploy), onions, and the a few of the last remaining orchard peaches.

the peaches were incredibly delicious. :chef: even on mars.

Last night I made quesadillas, using white corn tortillas, diced chicken (left over from Monday's grilled chicken), grated sharp cheddar & Monterey Jack cheeses, & canned (rinsed & drained) black beans. Cooked them up in my big cast-iron skillet, using my smaller cast-iron skillet as a "press". Served with shredded lettuce, salsa, & sour cream.

Back
Top Bottom