What's for Dinner? Wed 1/25

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PolishedTopaz

Sous Chef
Whatta ya know...Mo? 1/25

Today is DD's 13th, I asked what she wanted for dinner, she said "Dominoes" {Blech!!!!!} I asked again what do you want me to MAKE for dinner? "Fruit Salad"

Sooooo Fruit Salad for DD and not sure yet for DH and myself, Maybe Steak Au Pouvre with Balsamic reduction. {I will make an extra for her "just in case":D}

Last edited:
I've just discovered w are out of bread. Grrr! I'd planned to leave all the fixin's for monte cristos. Now they get frozen pizza!

Just got home from work and dropping the car off at the dealership. I'm thinking leftover lasagna since I have no energy to cook tonight.

Bloody Mary........
Smothered In brown gravy P-Chops....
Rice.....
Green Beans....again!
Fruit Salad of Apple, Orange, Strawberry, and Bananas.....
Chocolate Ice Cream....

Edit....Little brown-eyed girl says she doesn't want rice...She said let's cook a pan of biscuits.......:ermm: ~~~~~~~~~:clap:

Last edited:
Okay so I found some leftover chili and leftover elbow macaroni in the fridge. Mixed that with some chuncked Velveeta and like magic... chili mac n cheese :rolleyes:

Just got home from work and dropping the car off at the dealership. I'm thinking leftover lasagna since I have no energy to cook tonight.

Today is DD's 13th, When asked what she wanted " Fruit Salad" was the reply.

Sooooo........Fruit salad with a side of
Filets Au Pouvre
Hassleback Potatoes
Zucchini
Cannoli Cake

Happy Birthday Moe!

It's a gorgeous day to be outside......we'll grill some rib eye steaks with garlic toast and I'll cook some sliced zucchini in some Goya Pico De Gallo with cheese on the top.

I need comfort food today. For me comfort food = gravy. I am making Swiss steak with mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes, and asparagus. :yum:

going to make a big green salad with tuna on it . i am using canned tuna so think i will sauté with some garlic powder, paprika and lemon pepper. that should jazz it up. dessert, whatever fruit i pick up at market.

Happy birthday, Daughter of PT!

Not sure, had a big lunch. Maybe some pulled pork with crackers.

Lemon Trout Almondine, brown basmati rice, and steamed broccoli. Ice cream sundaes with homemade hot fudge sauce for dessert.

Tonight I will be having the steak dinner.

I haven't had steak for a while and picked up a porterhouse or something at the town store. Not my favorite steak, but it will work.
I wanted to have asparagus with it, but I refuse to pay 4.99/lb for asparagus... just yet...
So I will be having Del Monte french beans (which I love) and large amounts of starches, in the form of garlic bread and baked potatoes.

It's a gorgeous day to be outside......we'll grill some rib eye steaks with garlic toast and I'll cook some sliced zucchini in some Goya Pico De Gallo with cheese on the top.

Whoaaaa.......that was really good.....with leftovers for tomorrow. :chef:

img_1100440_0_3b46564e1aa646c26626e22e29f227a8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom