What's For Dinner Wednesday 10th October?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have two empty bedrooms--currently furnished (only because we haven't had time to take the bedroom sets out). Anytime, Snip! But it is darned cold here in the winter, so pack your woolies! Thanks for the compliment. Just because I can't afford to buy ready-made meals or go out to eat, doesn't mean I can't make healthy meals.

On my way! I love winter and I have a Jacket fetish, I'll fit right in lol!

SB, wishing you a wonderful 26th wedding anniversary :)

It's our 26th wedding anniversary oh my! Really? Already? Since its a work night we are just celebrating at home with baby back ribs, potatoes au gratin and everybody's favorite, she says while rolling her eyes, sautéed Brussels sprouts! Oh and wine.....lots of wine ;-)

Okay this is kind of funny....our anniversary is actually tomorrow....what was I thinking lmao! I was worried about forgetting ;-)

How do you make your Red Thai Curry? I love Thai food but this I haven't made myself, would love the recipe if you're willing to share :)

Snip, the recipe we use is actually for Salmon...which we have made, but we thought we would try just the sauce to have with chicken

I have put on the recipe for the Salmon...you just have to use the sauce recipe and cook the chicken in the frypan with the sauce :)

Recipe

I am sitting here reading through this and have already decided I need to get to the store today and pick up some hamburger! :yum:

Snip, the recipe we use is actually for Salmon...which we have made, but we thought we would try just the sauce to have with chicken

I have put on the recipe for the Salmon...you just have to use the sauce recipe and cook the chicken in the frypan with the sauce :)

Recipe

It's perfect! Thank you. I don't eat chicken and I love salmon!

:LOL::ROFLMAO:
You live in Pretoria, S.A. Do you have any experience with real winter? In winter, around here, we consider it warm if it gets to up to -5C (23F).

I lived in Barcelona for one year and it snowed for the first time in about a decade there. Very cold. I've been to Cape Town many times and it gets pretty cold there too and believe it or not it snowed here for 3 days this winter. I've moved to Johannesburg by the way :)
My Dad also used to take us to his Job site in Secunda when we were kids, it drops to about -15C in winter.
When it drops to below Zero I walk with shorts and T-shirts, my family think I'm nuts :LOL:

I lived in Barcelona for one year and it snowed for the first time in about a decade there. Very cold. I've been to Cape Town many times and it gets pretty cold there too and believe it or not it snowed here for 3 days this winter. I've moved to Johannesburg by the way :)
My Dad also used to take us to his Job site in Secunda when we were kids, it drops to about -15C in winter.
When it drops to below Zero I walk with shorts and T-shirts, my family think I'm nuts :LOL:
I had some South African friends back in the '70s. One of them arrived in Montreal from Cape Town in January. He was telling us about it at a party. "It was like walking into the deep freezer." I replied that it wasn't. ??? It doesn't get that cold in most people's deep freezer. :LOL:

I had some South African friends back in the '70s. One of them arrived in Montreal from Cape Town in January. He was telling us about it at a party. "It was like walking into the deep freezer." I replied that it wasn't. ??? It doesn't get that cold in most people's deep freezer. :LOL:

:ROFLMAO:
Sounds like you don't get cold easily either! I can't stand summer, don't like sweating and you can only go as far as taking you're clothes off to cool down. Then what?!

Back
Top Bottom