What's For Dinner Wednesday 10th October?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tonight I'll get to that goulash I did not make last night. I'll pick up the green pepper that I need while I am at the store getting English muffins and Canadian bacon :whistling

Leftover rib roast tonight. I think I'll make fajitas. SO will probably have a steak salad.

I had a late lunch of poached salmon, steamed veggies, a side of quinoa, and a chickpea salad. (Definitely have consumed my daily requirement of protein today!) If anything, I might have some steamed kale and tomatoes tossed with EVOO, vinegar, S&P and chopped fresh basil.

I had a late lunch of poached salmon, steamed veggies, a side of quinoa, and a chickpea salad. (Definitely have consumed my daily requirement of protein today!) If anything, I might have some steamed kale and tomatoes tossed with EVOO, vinegar, S&P and chopped fresh basil.

Oh my soul you're meals always sound so good :yum: When can I move in?

Sounds delicious CWS :chef:

It's a sad day today, even though it has to happen this time of year-- I pulled the window air conditioners out today. It's funny. I don't mind pulling plants from the ground or cutting things back, but pulling the AC's is traumatic.

For supper, I'm making chicken salad with greens and sliced veggies with a paremsan peppercorn dressing.

It's a sad day today, even though it has to happen this time of year-- I pulled the window air conditioners out today. It's funny. I don't mind pulling plants from the ground or cutting things back, but pulling the AC's is traumatic.

For supper, I'm making chicken salad with greens and sliced veggies with a paremsan peppercorn dressing.
I have been holding off on firing up the woodstove...the sign that summer is definitely over.

Oh my soul you're meals always sound so good :yum: When can I move in?
I have two empty bedrooms--currently furnished (only because we haven't had time to take the bedroom sets out). Anytime, Snip! But it is darned cold here in the winter, so pack your woolies! Thanks for the compliment. Just because I can't afford to buy ready-made meals or go out to eat, doesn't mean I can't make healthy meals.

Going to eat at McDonald's tonight. First time in many years. Wish me luck....
I wish you safe eating! :angel:

I made a huge pot of corn chowder using up some back bacon for our main meal at lunch. I think I will have another bowl for dinner as it is cold out.

Back
Top Bottom