What's for Dinner? Wednesday 17th of Oktober

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beautiful spread, greg!!! i like your recent culinary displays so artistically pictured,,,,a perfect way to frame your tempting dishes with your blossoming photographic flair. can we look forward to seeing some of your favorite dishes in the dc photo gallery in the near future?

Chicken Sausage

I had an Al Fresco brand Roasted Pepper and Asiago Chicken Sausage
with steamed broccoli and corn kernels.

I wasn't inspired to be creative today. Just wanted something tasty and hot...quickly!

:chef:

I do actually look a lot like my avatar :)
Actually I sorta assumed that. There's an avatar style you use where people choose one that has superficial resemblance to their own appearance.

By the way, I don't look anything like a dog. And the avatar size here at DC is so small it's difficult to tell. I think I'll change it soon. It was a cute pic that I themed my website on but I'm getting tired of it.

But are you blond/blonde? That could have a bearing on the subject. ;)

It's blonde :LOL: I don't have many talents but I can spell like a pro!
Do make some mistakes when I type too fast or reply to medieval posts :LOL: ( sure you know what I meant by that since you're always catching me out )
Must be the ADD, I can't concentrate for very long. I think I've watched about 2 movies without getting up and doing something else :LOL:

Actually I sorta assumed that. There's an avatar style you use where people choose one that has superficial resemblance to their own appearance.

By the way, I don't look anything like a dog. And the avatar size here at DC is so small it's difficult to tell. I think I'll change it soon. It was a cute pic that I themed my website on but I'm getting tired of it.

:LOL: I was thinking you may not look like your avatar ;)

Look forward to seeing your new one :)

Actually did that, got the hat, need the boots 'n spurs though. Oddly, I've been listening to more Country music lately although still primarily Rock 'n Roll. Just got Taylor Swift's new album Red although so far I've heard only the first track, been too busy to listen to music except in the car, and in my car I play my iPod for music, and I haven't had time to update my iPod.

Yeppers, that's me except without the hat, without the beard--I wear a mustache--and more often I dress in T-shirt, blue jeans and Reeboks, and I might be a tad better looking than Clint Eastwood although I'm fairly younger than him. (Okay I have a good imagination too! ;))

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom