What's For Dinner Wednesday 18 April 2012?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FrankZ

Site Team
Staff member
I had not planned on being home for dinner tonight but since I will be I am making pizzas for Kathleen and I.

Clic on pic to make bigger garden 2 035.jpg any idea's :ermm:

I give up too!

However, I'm having 2 quorn fillets on a bed of salad, green beans and cauliflower, sprayed with Caesar salad spray. Yum :) feeling lazy tonight can't be bothered actually "cooking". Was going to have a new potato roasted, but not in the mood for it...

I think the front "piece" looks like a turkey tail, which might be useful, but not very trendy, in making a stock. The three also appear too large for that, in comparison with the knife size. I give up too.

For dinner I am making Taco baked potatoes. I have all the fixings, taco meat, ( thawed from the freezer), salsa, cheese and sour cream and green onions. But no Lettuce for a taco salad and not tortillas. Taters it is.

Giant, individual nachos out of corn tortillas. I guess they might be called tostadas. Using chicken for the meat. Fresh made guac and pico to go along.

We both had our main meal together at lunch today - tacos with the works! I had a bit of turkey taco meat and another bit of beef taco meat in the freezer so I put them together. I use the same spices on both so it worked well.

For our light meal, DH is having a pastrami sandwich with mustard, horseradish and pickles, and I have having a pastrami salad with horseradish vinaigrette.

Sally's Buried Steak: Hamburger patties smothered in a sauce of stewed tomatoes and cream of tomato soup, with crispy hash brown patties.

We've been pretty good lately, so are splurging on Hardee's Mushroom Swiss Burgers. Dang, I love those things.

Back
Top Bottom