What's for Dinner? Wednesday 31st of October

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My parents brought me rices hot dogs back from maine... Going to try them.. never had a red hot dog..

Pork chops, mashed potatoes, gravy, lettuce salad and green beans( for grandson). For dessert apple pie, DH put ice cream on his.

Since it's our wedding anniversary, we're having grilled sirloin steaks, baked potatoes and a special salad of mixed greens, red onion, red grapes, mandarin oranges, feta cheese, strawberries, with strawberry-vinaigrette dressing. Red wine to drink and a very small version of our wedding cake for dessert.
Sounds like a great anniversary supper. Happy Anniversary!

I took some of the leftover leg of lamb and heated it with chicken stock, garlic, fresh oregano, and lemon juice. That took it up a notch. I reheated the leftover (from the same meal as the lamb) lemon-oregano potatoes. They were much better with gravy. I don't really think lemon is the right seasoning for potato. We also had leftover tzatziki and chimichurri sauce. It went really well with both the lamb and the potatoes.

Happy anniversary Katie! We had tamales, retried beans, taco rice, and nacho chips. Salsa and cheese.

Back
Top Bottom