What's for dinner, Wednesday, 6/5/2019?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds like a three dog night! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

A Hofmann's hot dog with hot mustard on a slice of whole wheat bread and a side of celery & carrot sticks with blue cheese dressing for dipping.

Last edited:
SC worked on the railroad engine he's restoring with a buddy today. On the way home, he picked up the Gyro's we love so much from the Greek restaurant near there.
He also got some Baklava for dessert. Woo Hoo..no cooking again tonight.

Ooo, Fire! Cool tool, cd.

I relied on leftovers tonight since I did a bunch of running around this afternoon. Thankfully, this old chicken still has her head on straight today. I finished the salsa'd chicken and black beans and corn. Himself has the last of the pancakes and sausage and I scrambled a couple of eggs for him, too. We still have room in our tummies. I'm considering popping one of the Aldi struedels I have in the freezer. :yum: He's lobbying for apple.

I had ham and scalloped potatoes in a Parmesan cheese sauce. I totally winged this recipe because I couldn't find it in my recipe list and I was too cranky to look it up online. But I surprised myself. I think it's amazing that I like my own cooking sometimes.

I pan fried a rib eye, finished with bacon butter, to share with Jeannie.. Steamed asparagus with soy sauce mayo was the side..

I baked, for the first time, a small batch of dinner rolls.. I need more practice with that.. :LOL:

Ross

Attachments

• Rib eye.jpg
    Rib eye.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 111
Back
Top Bottom