What's For Dinner, Wednesday 6th February

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
8229765594_abfb6f6240_b.jpg

These my dinner today this recipe is name " moroccan chicken pastilla " :chef:

AP, that looks fabulous :yum:

We had spiced chicken breasts in a white wine/lemon sauce with roasted potatoes.

Tonight I get to eat stew, and flan, both made in a pressure cooker, in the class I'm teaching tonight. I'm also going to teach basic kitchen knife skills and knowledge in the same class. I'm excited. So that's what I'll be eating tonight.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

chief, when does the class end? :angel: :D

alex-peter and mofet, your dinners look outstanding!!

dw was under the weather a bit, asnd my boy hurt himself as i was teaching him how to punt and place kick in the back yard (damn slippery ground caused his plant foot to slip and he pulled a charlie brown, getting airborne then knocking the wind out of himself), so we just had a quick dinner of salads, a can of clam chowder, and a "dr. oetker's" frozen spinach pizza. the pizza wasn't very good, but it was on the healthier side. :sleep:

We had cheese pies with carrots, corn, green beans, cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini and peas.
Went a bit veggie crazy lol!
I made a blender soup for lunch with the leftover veg, it was sooooo good!

MM, would love to be sharing that with you, looks tasty!

chief, when does the class end? :angel: :D

alex-peter and mofet, your dinners look outstanding!!

dw was under the weather a bit, asnd my boy hurt himself as i was teaching him how to punt and place kick in the back yard (damn slippery ground caused his plant foot to slip and he pulled a charlie brown, getting airborne then knocking the wind out of himself), so we just had a quick dinner of salads, a can of clam chowder, and a "dr. oetker's" frozen spinach pizza. the pizza wasn't very good, but it was on the healthier side. :sleep:
Thank you.

Buck I hope DS is better today. Next time keep him away from Lucy!! LOL :angel:

Today it was salmon with a marmalade glaze (for TB, I can't have it) then topped with chopped tomatoes and spinach baked in the oven. I made brown rice and served some cucumbers on the side.

It was simple and yet really delicious! It looked pretty too. I have to get that camera into the kitchen. But we usually have to eat right away so TB can get to work and so I forget. :wacko:

Wow, you ate already, LPB?

We eat our main meal at 1 pm PST because TB has to be at work at 3 pm and takes sandwiches for his breaks. I usually have a salad in the evening or something else light.

And I just realized I posted this on Wednesday's thread and it is Thursday today. I get so confused because the next day's thread usually starts in the early evening for me! (not complaining, Kylie, just explaining :LOL:)

We eat our main meal at 1 pm PST because TB has to be at work at 3 pm and takes sandwiches for his breaks. I usually have a salad in the evening or something else light.

And I just realized I posted this on Wednesday's thread and it is Thursday today. I get so confused because the next day's thread usually starts in the early evening for me! (not complaining, Kylie, just explaining :LOL:)

oops, I guess it does get confusing. It's so hard to follow anymore, especially with dinner threads a few days old getting new life in them and tomorrow's dinner thread getting started a few hours after I eat dinner :wacko: (Yes, Kylie, we know there's a time zone difference. You and all those other Australian folk keep posting away ;))

I didn't know you ate your big meal midday :chef:
Now I do :)

Laurie and Pac, does it help when I post closer to the time we have dinner, or even after we have dinner?

I will do that for you guys if it makes it less confusing for you :)

Kylie, Please don't change anything! I was actually only kidding - any confusion I have is more because I get confused easily (often if I have a pain flare which has been lately), but keep on posting when and how you want. Honest! Don't change for me! :)

I didn't know you ate your big meal midday :chef:
Now I do :)
It is actually supposed to be better for you. We just do it because it is convenient! The weekend (Friday Saturday) we eat whenever, and Sunday TB works 9 am to 5 pm so we usually eat the main meal at 6 pm.

Now you know everything you need to about our eating habits! :LOL:

Kylie, Please don't change anything! I was actually only kidding - any confusion I have is more because I get confused easily (often if I have a pain flare which has been lately), but keep on posting when and how you want. Honest! Don't change for me! :)

No worries Laurie, I just wanted to make things as easy as possible for everyone xx

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom