What's For Dinner, Wednesday 6th February

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight we are having beef schnitzel with curried vegetables :)

We are making a lovely curry sauce and having brussel sprouts, broccoli, pumpkin, onion and carrots mixed through, going to be lovely :yum:

Purple, it happens with different time zones :)

SB, we do love our curries...they are pretty popular over here but not as big as in the UK...we just really love Indian food, anything spicy and creamy YUM!!

So if my calculations are correct Kylie, you posted at about 230 in the afternoon your time, yes? You're roughly 18 hours ahead of me.

It's Wednesday dinner with friends night! I'm bummed the place we go has discontinued their fried shrimp dinner :( But the burger is pretty good and they make their own potato chips. But of course, it's all about the friends and the half-price drinks! ;)

It's Wednesday dinner with friends night! I'm bummed the place we go has discontinued their fried shrimp dinner :( But the burger is pretty good and they make their own potato chips. But of course, it's all about the friends and the half-price drinks! ;)

GG, hope you are enjoying your night out, sounds good!

The plan is roast chicken, stuffing and/or roasted rosemary red potatoes, broccoli and gravy.

Tonight I get to eat stew, and flan, both made in a pressure cooker, in the class I'm teaching tonight. I'm also going to teach basic kitchen knife skills and knowledge in the same class. I'm excited. So that's what I'll be eating tonight.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

I made TB a patty melt with oven-fried potato wedges and cucumbers. I had a few wedges with a club soda as my tummy is a little upset today. Nothing major, but didn't make me feel like eating.

I will probably have a chicken salad around 5 pm.

Whats for dinner Wednesday February 6th

We are having Beef steak,with white rice and gravy,Steamed vegetables and homemade biscuits.Nothin fancy but a great winter meal thats filling and all homemade:yum:

8229765594_abfb6f6240_b.jpg

These my dinner today this recipe is name " moroccan chicken pastilla " :chef:

Last edited:
Since I had my protein-packed breakfast (steak, 1 poached egg, steamed green beans), I really am not hungry, yet. But the steak was REALLY good.

I'm going with linguine, scallops and mushrooms with Alfredo sauce

Roast chicken, roasted rosemary red potatoes and onions, steamed fresh broccoli and roasting pan gravy

img_1236895_0_47d0ab17be624896322a7c93dab204b0.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics, Alex-Peter and MsM! Nice dinners all.

I'm reheating buffalo chicken tenders and waffle fries.

Baby back ribs garlic mashed and salad.. Sure would like the recipe for Alex-Peter's Moroccan chicken Pastilla ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom