What's For Dinner Wednesday, 7/28/10?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
I'm making a Mediterranean style chicken dish with baby artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes and Kalamata Olives along with some rice to soak up the sauce.

Wangs......
Peas.........
Okra.......
Squash........
Mac N Cheese.........
Tomatoes.
Cukes........
Vidalia onion.......
Cayenne peppers.........

I made fajitas and rice and a can of the Bush's Grillin Beans, the new Black Bean style.

Wangs......
Peas.........
Okra.......
Squash........
Mac N Cheese.........
Tomatoes.
Cukes........
Vidalia onion.......
Cayenne peppers.........

Seriously Uncle Bob how many people do you feed??? And will you please, please, please invite me next... ;);):):)

Mimi, I have an open invitation to Uncle Bob's for dinner. Be waiting outside on the curb...I will pick you up on the way!;)

In case I don't make it there in time, we are having ham, baked potatoes and peas. Just a simple family dinner.

Mimi, I have an open invitation to Uncle Bob's for dinner. Be waiting outside on the curb...I will pick you up on the way!;)

In case I don't make it there in time, we are having ham, baked potatoes and peas. Just a simple family dinner.

I'll come to you also, after we eat we can make cakes!!! So happy to here your Dad is home and well... Much love to you all... XOXO Mimi

had a cheeseburger, using provolone. a nice pasta salad with green beans, carrots and onions. had fresh raspberries with heavy cream , and two oat meal choco. covered raisins.

Back
Top Bottom