"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Menu Planning > Today's Menu

Old 04-16-2008, 05:40 PM   #31
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPMcMurphy View Post
I'm thinking about trying out my new bought-for-myself birthday present....put her together yesterday, I'll call her Genie.

I've been eating a lot of heavy beef lately, so unfortunately the ribeyes in the freezer will have to wait (at least until the weekend!) and I might just grill up some really spicy chicken kabob sort of thing.
Then you wouldn't mind if I take a spin on your bike.

(Almost called you Mr. McMurphy, had a Cuckoo's Nest moment, lol. Kidding. Nice Grille)

Old 04-16-2008, 06:51 PM   #32
Chef Extraordinaire

Nice grill, Randall. I just got a new one last year and LOVE it! Just gotta get used to all that heat over the old grill and you'll be set. (nice looking scoot in the background, too)

I'm having a grilled ribeye and baked potato, broccoli, mushrooms, garlic bread and a salad. I'm starving and just waiting for the steak to thaw.....

Old 04-16-2008, 07:36 PM   #33
Head Chef

I picked up a pizza for myself after I dropped my hubby off at the airport.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:34 PM   #34
Chef Extraordinaire

Cade and I made some pasties today as well as trying some peanut butter cookies with egg, splenda and the Laura Schudders peanut butter the kind you have to stir the oil back into...he wanted to make cookies for his aunty who has diabetes so we divided the dough, his had a mix of peanut butter and chocolate chips in it and for his aunty no chips.. Back to dinner, with the pasties, a tossed salad, watercress,toasted walnuts, dried cranberries and evoo and pomegranite vinegar..dessert, why peanut butter cookies of course

kadesma
Old 04-17-2008, 01:20 PM   #35
Master Chef

dinner was dal bukhara, lentils with tomato gravy. during yesterday's Pens game, jake brought us chix nuggets & potatoes, too.