What's for Dinner Wednesday April 28, 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vanilla Bean: that pizza looks delish!!!!
Aside from a wrap and a smoothie, I ended up only eating some (too dry) brownies with my husband... The motivation to cook anything aside from chocolate spongy comfort food left me last night, lol...

Last night I baked up some garlic & fresh-dill-spiked turkey meatballs & served them in turkey gravy over a bed of wide egg noodles & broccoli florets.

I made Mark a spinach/lettuce salad with vegies, cheddar cheese and sliced chicken breast on top.

This was my dinner.... a doctor'd up frozen cheese pizza with spinach, tomato, onion, fresh basil, cheddar and a bit of Asiago cheese... strange mixture, but it was very tasty!

The doctor did a fine job! :chef: That pizza looks good enough to eat....but unfortunately there is a screen in the way! :(

The doctor did a fine job! :chef: That pizza looks good enough to eat....but unfortunately there is a screen in the way! :(

Don't think of it as a screen.. think of it as emergency glass.. you can break in an emergency and eat the pizza. :whistling:

Don't think of it as a screen.. think of it as emergency glass.. you can break in an emergency and eat the pizza. :whistling:

I tried this "break in an emergency" you suggested.

Now I have to buy a new computer, AND I have no pizza. :ermm:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom