What's for Dinner Wednesday April 8th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
more leftovers for us.....we finished the pasta and pesto last night, so that leaves the...

homemade macaroni and cheese with broccoli, with all the asparagus I have gathered so far, bout 1/2 pound....so it will be asparagus with a bit mac and cheese..:LOL:

What are you having?

Planning on making 2 homemade pizza's one with linguica,sausage, hamburger, salami, ham and cheese, the other just salami and cheese.might make a 3rd. of cheese and artichokes,small pieces of asparagus, grape tomatoes halved, red onions, spinach, plus salad and fruit for the kids, banana cream pies for the birthday boy...This should be fun;)
kadesma

I really didn't know until I read your post, Kadesma, but I have leftover calzone filling in the freezing, so I think that's what we'll have. I cheat and use a crust from the dairy case.

I really didn't know until I read your post, Kadesma, but I have leftover calzone filling in the freezing, so I think that's what we'll have. I cheat and use a crust from the dairy case.
I use the pastry dough from the cold case when I make the kids pigs in a blanket, other appys..it's quick and easy and I'm not tied in the kitchen when the little guys want me to play:LOL:

kades

grilled creole pork chop, creole wht. beans, glazed oblique carrots, green beans

ALSO

pan-fried pork cutlet, sauteed spinach

AND

sauteed medallions of pork with apple & caraway, duchesse potatoes, sauteed spinach

PLUS

sauteed pork marsala with shiitake mushrooms, barley pilaf with chiffonade spinach

i love school!

Sub Sandwich on French baguettes using some of the leftover rib roast sliced thin with home made horseradish spread. The last of the Waldorf Salad and Pickled Beets.

I ground chuck and made hamburger buns for the first time. So it's cheeseburgers and baked beans. I'll try and post photos on my blog tomorrow - cookingoutloud.blogspot.com - you have to add the http stuff because I haven't posted enough to include a link.

Last edited:
I broiled Tilapia with a parm cheese crust on top, broiled asparagus, tossed salad and steamed corn.

Fajitas with zucchini, orange pepers, onions, and those Morningstar Farms meal starter strips. The chik'n ones. I topped mine with a sprinkle of cheese and some of the zucchni-corn salsa I put up last summer. Canteloupe on the side. Not too bad, and easy to boot. The dishes are done, and I have half an hour to spare before church! :)

Back
Top Bottom