What's for Dinner Wednesday August 4?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveSoMD

Master Chef
Moderator Emeritus
Wow, 5 PM here and no one has started the thread.

I'm going to make a veggie stir fry and server over rice.

What are you making?

Wow, 5 PM here and no one has started the thread.

I'm going to make a veggie stir fry and server over rice.

What are you making?

Yum, that sounds good.
I have some musgoes, so I am going to make Scalloped Potatoes with Ham and Onions. Brussels Sprouts.Maybe Kidney Bean Salad and Watermelon.

I am marinating some country-style ribs in a chipotle marinade which I will smoke with hickory chips. A tossed salad and a cold Sam Adams will go with it.

French Toast (For dinner!?!?)

wpid-2010-08-04_18-07-43_543.jpg

Reheating Zuccini casserole I made yesterday (which I got the reciepe for from DC) and also Pasta Fagoli(sp) soup (reciepe from DC as well).

Salad Nicoise. Got all the cooking (boiling new potatoes and green beans from the farmers' market, eggs) done very early in the morning (no a/c in the kitchen), tossed into the fridge, and all I had to do was assemble when we were ready to eat.

Nothing as exotic as previous posters.
It's steak (med rare) with chips, onions, tomatoes and a peppercorn sauce

Yesterday was my birthday and we will be going to dinner next Monday to celebrate (gotta wait for hubs first paycheck after vacation). So dinner was a Quick and easy chicken soup (b/s chicken breasts cooked in chicken stock then removed and cubed, cubed - carrots, celery, onion, Yukon gold and red potatoes, green onion and uncooked tiny pasta shells added to pot with stock and chicken. Cooked till veggies and pasta were tender). Topped with fresh grated parmesan and romano cheeses.

img_912621_0_2640eb3b047e831615c4de7999ef6a25.jpg

Back
Top Bottom