What's for Dinner Wednesday Dec 10th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sattie

Washing Up
Whats for dinner?

I think we could be going out for a bite to eat tonight. :rolleyes:

Good lord Sattie! do you sleep? You were here when I left last night and you're here when I get up. EEK. ;)

I'm going to do some tortellini and I have no clue what I'm doing with it. LOL. Might do chicken mushroom...OOOOOOOOO BRAIN FLASH! I think I might do pdswifes chicken creamy cheesy thing with my tortellini! WOOHOO! Not even done my first cup of coffee and supper is planned!

Yay, Im finely feeling a little better, well at least at the moment:ermm:, so Im going to cook!! Im making kale & cannilini bean soup, of course I would pick today of all days to cook soup, when its supposed to be 80something here:rolleyes:Im also going to make some bread or breadsticks........
I wanted to use bacon in my soup but I only have maple bacon, Im concerned the maple will overpower the soup.......decisions....:LOL:

EDIT...I went without the maple bacon & Im glad I did!! The soup smells yummy!! Now to turn the A/C on,lol

I dont know what we are eating tonight. I forgot to pull something out before I left to come to work. So I will probably be stopping and picking something up on the way home.

Some scallops with lemon and butter, a plain white rice with sauted onions and mushrooms, brocolini tossed into a fry pan with evoo,crushed garlic salt and pepper and a fruit salad of bananas,apples, melon with a lite dressing of lime and honey...dessert not today , don't want to push my luck:LOL:
kadesma

Good lord Sattie! do you sleep? You were here when I left last night and you're here when I get up. EEK. ;)

I'm going to do some tortellini and I have no clue what I'm doing with it. LOL. Might do chicken mushroom...OOOOOOOOO BRAIN FLASH! I think I might do pdswifes chicken creamy cheesy thing with my tortellini! WOOHOO! Not even done my first cup of coffee and supper is planned!

Supposed to go out to dinner with David and Shannon... but..since Alix mentioned it first...I might try to convince them to come here for that chicken dish! It's so dang good!;);):chef:

I made a batch of Burritos for the freezer last night so that is what I am taking to work tonight.

Crab Cakes with homemade tartar sauce.....maybe some rice or I might make some BBQ shrimp on a skewer.

Jeekinz, I'm on a search for an easy but wonderful crab cake... care to share your recipe?

The DW picked these up from the fishery when she bought a truck load of seafood the other day. Crab cakes are as easy as chicken salad. I prefer mixtures with diced red bell pepper. Never made two recipes the same.

I'm winging it tonight, no recipe so I might have to make some adjustments as I go, but basically I'm going to pan fry a escalpoe steak then set aside add onions, diced mushrooms maybe some garlic and saute. Add a little cream of mushroom soup and maybe a dollop of cream cheese then add the steak back with collected juice and simmer. Serving with vegetable rice, steamed broccoli, and cesar salad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom