What's for dinner Wednesday Dec 21/11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not at all sure. I may just do burgers on the grill. It's supposed to be a rainy day but burgers are quick.

Tonight we'll be doing leftover chili. I've been having terrible headaches and on a new medicine that's suppose to relax me and make the headache go away. But it's making me feel exhausted and where I don't want to do anything so leftovers it will be tonight!

Got a nice chuck roast at the butcher when I went for my pork butts for Christmas. We'll have that with rice and a salad.

leftovers tonight (choir practice) so brisket sandwiches (that will finish that off) and osso bucco left overs tomorrow no doubt.

Did you find fresh Mulligatawny or did you have to go with canned... :ROFLMAO:

Ok.. so I had to go look it up. Sounds interesting.. and good.

I am making pizzas tonight, dough is rising.

:LOL:I have only made it a few times over the years, but I was sitting here this morning browsing the interweb, drooling over food pics, and realized that I had the ingredients to make a decent version. We are under a severe freezing rain siege here today. No going anywhere, its too icey to even walk outside, let alone drive. So, crack a beer and get cooking

Leftovers here. Pretty much a repeat of last night's dinner with a slice of prime rib warmed on the grill for a couple flips.

Been perusing the baked potato thread. So tonight, brussels sprouts and liver! (NOT!)

Baked taters, rubbed in butter and rolled in sea salt, with all the fixin's.

I just got back from the Sav-A-Lot grocery store with a 4.21# beef tenderloin ($3.99/#), so I guess it's going to be a tenderloin steak tonight. YIPPEE!:pig:

i'd do a couple of flips for some of that prime rib myself!!!:)

:LOL: Nice play on words.

Dawg, there's still something about a baked tater rubbed with butter and salt... When I was still hunting with my father and his friends there was a guy who used to get these 2" thick NY strips. He would leave them set out for hours, from about the time we got there Friday afternoon until dinnertime that night. And they were served with just a baked potato rubbed with butter, salted and peppered, then wrapped up in foil and baked. As much as I love the hard skin of a baked potato done on the grill, I still cook my baked potatoes that way a couple times a year.
But I digress :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom