What's for Dinner, Wednesday December 9th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
Since DH is off tonight for sure, it is the Chinese food I didn't make last night - sweet and sour pork, ginger beef and chicken fried rice. If I am ambitious, I might make egg fu yong as well.

So, what's for dinner at your house?

(VB, hope you don't mind I started it 2 days in a row :LOL:)

Since DH is off tonight for sure, it is the Chinese food I didn't make last night - sweet and sour pork, ginger beef and chicken fried rice. If I am ambitious, I might make egg fu yong as well.

So, what's for dinner at your house?

(VB, hope you don't mind I started it 2 days in a row :LOL:)
Not at all! :) Like I said in yesterday's thread, I think it's fun when different people start it. Msmofet is working, and that is why she hasn't been around.

Tonight is going to be ham club sandwiches (ham, bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayo on wheat bread) with soup. I might be lazy and just have a can of Campbells tomato or chicken noodle. :ermm: I know, but for some reason, I have always loved that soup since I was a kid.

I'm defrosting a piece of pork loin and will make a stir-fry. I also have some bok choy, mushrooms, pea pods and peppers to toss in.

steaks, roasted carrot, smashed taters, & peals or another veggie. if i'm enthused & my food budget allows for $28 of steaks, i may purchase dry-aged. that's if tigs goes & lays in the entertainment room so i can be un-stuffy. ac-hoo! he's getting a bath tonite.

I might be extra lazy and get take out tonight from the semi-okay chain restaurant down the road. stupid homework getting in the way of grocery shopping and cooking.

Looks like Cubed steak, mashed with gravy, slaw.

It really doesn't get much better than that... simple but oh so good...

We were lazy.... my kiddo is on an organic mac and cheese kick lol! so.... that was it. We had a huge dinner last night, so we are recovering haha! :cool:

(oh, and hello all! It's been awhile since I had time to sit down and catch up and chat)

Self caught Salmon, grilled with butter, lemon, and chipolte spice with asparagus and rice w/ canned chopped tomatoes.

We always have rice and tomatoes with our fish.

Back
Top Bottom