What's For Dinner, Wednesday Feb. 3, 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

getoutamykitchen

Master Chef
Good morning all!
Thought I would start the "What's for dinner" today.

I'm having a juicy grilled hamburger craving I need to take care of today.
Maybe some macaroni salad on the side.

What ya'll having?

Baked chicken thighs and boneless breast with carrots, celery, and potatoes.

dinner will be taylor ham (pork roll) for dinner - either TLT sammies on toasted rye with fried potatoes or with eggs, fried potatoes and toasted rye.

Think it will be burgers here as well. Oven chips,my marinated Brussels sprouts. Dessert, baked apples or bananas, sauteed in butter and brown sugar and then put over ice cream.
kadesma

I'm fixing two pot meals today. No, not brownies and spaghetti sauce...I have the meat marinating for Beef Bourguignon that I'll start as soon as I tear myself away from DC; I also have beans soaking for my Mom's Ham and Bean soup. We'll probably go with the beef tonight since I have choir tomorrow and soup will be easy for DH to dig into since I won't bother with a salad then.

I'm fixing two pot meals today. No, not brownies and spaghetti sauce...I have the meat marinating for Beef Bourguignon that I'll start as soon as I tear myself away from DC; I also have beans soaking for my Mom's Ham and Bean soup. We'll probably go with the beef tonight since I have choir tomorrow and soup will be easy for DH to dig into since I won't bother with a salad then.
choir? i bet you sing like an angel!! cook like a goddess!! LOL

your meals sound wonderful!! yummy pics please. :chef:

I haven't a clue. Its a day off for me, but I'm so spent I can't even think of food. We have leftovers galore so that will likely be dinner. We have:

Leftover turkey/gravy
Leftover rib roast/gravy/spinach salad
Leftover udon noodles/chicken chow mein/sweet and sour pork/dry ribs/wings.

We also have some very chilled and tasty Mikes Hard Lime. I'm thinking that might be how I start my dinner. LOL.

I am sauteing some liver with red onion and balsamic vinegar. Side of butter and herb pasta and no bake cheese cake for dessert. Fresh sourdough and my anchovy spread to start.

Sounds like Christmas!

Tonight is family fellowship night at church. Not sure what their having, but it's usually pretty good! And no dishes to wash is a bonus.

we had taylor ham (pork roll), lettuce and tomato sammies. sorry no pics.

We are having pepperoni, mushroom & sausage pizza. But I need to get off the computer & go make the dough, saute the mushrooms & make the sausage or we are never going to have dinner. And I am hungry!! :)

Leftover boneless skinless chicken breast from last night sliced up and mixed with some beans, rice, and cheese, wrapped in a flour tortilla.

Us bachelors gotta know how to make our leftovers into different meals than the night before.

Sup everybody I'm new here...

choir? i bet you sing like an angel!! cook like a goddess!! LOL........:chef:
Thanks *blush~blush* but it's not due to the quality of my singing...:LOL:more like the lack of quantity of singers...:ROFLMAO:

.............We also have some very chilled and tasty Mikes Hard Lime. I'm thinking that might be how I start my dinner. LOL.
Kudos on your choice of "appetizer".

It is late, so I need to fix something quick. We will have hamburger patties, corn on the cob, and microwave "baked" potatoes.

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom