What's for Dinner Wednesday Feb 8/12?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
Got some beef ribs thawing. I've been looking at a "margarita ribs" recipe. Its for pork ribs so I'm hesitating. I might give it a go, but I might just stick with my TNT rub and sauce. Sides will be potato chunks, and likely some sauteéd veggies with butter and garlic. I haven't decided on a salad yet, there is little bit of the tomato avocado salad left. I might add that to whatever else I toss together.

Thinking on prosciutto and cheese stuffed chicken breasts with chipotle sweet potato fries

Chicken and biscuits or chicken and dumplings...not sure yet. I'm roasting the chicken breasts right now.

I don't have a name for this dish, but make it often: sliced yellow squash, sliced zucchini, half a sliced onion, sauted in butter with a little seasoned salt.

When tender, I add half a package of shrimp, cover and turn off the heat, and let rest for 15 minutes or so until the shrimp is warm.

It's just me tonight so I'm having a bowl of chili with cheese and sour cream and a grilled cheese and turkey sandwich.

Back
Top Bottom