What's for dinner, Wednesday February 4th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cholesterol schmesterol!! I won and we went for KFC and I had gravy with my fries. Hey, it was my first outing since my hospital visit and we were celebrating DH finishing the bedroom floor. I will be good tomorrow.....

Vyapti, I am going to try yours as well (went to your blog - you have some great stuff there!)
Thanks. The key for the gravy is adding a couple tablespoons of maple syrup. It really has a great flavor.

I love biscuits and gravy, but I am the only one in my house that does. This was not one of the things that my mother ever cooked. Red Eye gravy either. I know it is a southern thing, but I was raised south west of New Orleans. It is little town called Cut Off, or as we call it Circumcision, LA. Anything even close to the Mason-Dixon is Yankee Territory.

You can make the sausage gravy for yourself and freeze it in individual freezer bags. You may need to thin it out when you heat it up after it thaws though.

It's cold here so I thought breakfast sounded like a good idea. Eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, and here's a picture of the biscuits and gravy.

img_787780_0_cc98b0bc7565cb3091e760836ec0f4e8.jpg
That's exactly what I'm making for dinner tonight! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom