What's for dinner Wednesday Jan 13th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
I've been mulling this over since last night....dh loved the chili and wants to finish the pot of it...but it did cause him some problems

I'm trying to come up with a way to cut it with another food...best idea so far is a modified chicken parmesan....I am cooking up 4 pounds of split chicken breast today and my new range has the broiling feature in the oven...so I may boil up some pasta, top with chicken, some sliced provolone I have and then some chili on top

or I may do a casserole with the pasta, chili and cheese, don't know if I would add any chicken to that..

what are you planning?

Thai Kra Paw (Kra Pao) Catfish... fried fillets in a spicy chili basil sauce, with onions and peppers, over rice.

Will probably have some of my Summer Lemon Cucumber kimchee with it.
(Work in progress, but tasty nonetheless.)

Pork loin medallions with red currant sauce, polenta, Caesar salad. I pounded them to 1/2" last night and put the rub on them, then I'll just cook 'em up quick when I get off work. I do the polenta in the oven, so it's easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy.

Not sure. We have to go to Nashville (2+ hours away) for a doctor's appointment for Glenn. We'll probably have a late lunch/early dinner on the way home at a really yummy fish place in Tennessee about an hour from home. If not, there's a huge container of vegetable-beef soup in the freezer we can thaw out and heat up.

I'm making up a big batch of 'Sunday Ragu' with meatballs and sausages. That will be dinner tonight and another ten meals in the freezer.

I'd had a request for bacon cheeseburger meatloaf but the requester is going to be away for dinner. Ken will be off chasing the Olympic torch today so it will be just Kate and I for dinner. We might end up with a nibbly night. Wings, potato skins and maybe just a cheese and cracker plate.

Chicken Potato Chip Casserole, Green Beans, Jellied Cranberry Sauce, and Artisan French. And to make it taste extra special, served on a plate my son made for mommy in 4th. grade. Bread.
img_871183_0_f3ce5534d57a28a2cfeabe9f9dc5ac14.jpg

We are dining out tonight..Wedding anniversary...And this old girl is not cooking it.
kades

We are dining out tonight..Wedding anniversary...And this old girl is not cooking it.
kades

Congrats kadesma! Enjoy your night!

getoutamykitchen...chicken potato chip casserole? Recipe here anywhere? That sounds like fun.

all the dinner look and sound fantastic!!

love the plate made for mommy!!

happy anniversary kades!!

Breakfast Burritos - scrambled eggs, Italian sweet sausage, cubanel pepper, red bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, shredded cheddar and taco sauce in tortilla.

img_871232_0_09885f4472e228281fba644696b965c2.jpg

img_871232_1_2280aec14e62bdfed53340ffa6a5beb2.jpg

img_871232_2_94491c662a43f9cc5028778e9373796b.jpg

img_871232_3_5e1308424f46af72a71940d4407cb3f7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom