Whats for Dinner, Wednesday Jan 28th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toots

Head Chef
Is anyone thinking about dinner yet?

I am going to make a pork tenderloin, roasted yukon gold potatoes, Greek salad and chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

I will be roasting a small garlic-studded pork loin with potatoes, carrots, onions and parsnips. Will also serve green beans, gotta have those vegetables. I may even make something for dessert. ;)

Spaghetti and Tempeh Meatballs. I took the meatballs out last night. I don't know if I have any marinara though. I'll have to check when I go home for lunch.

something with chicken, salad, need to use greens up, rice, and veg. no fresh left, maybe green beans . or chicken, sweet potatoes, veg and stuffing. yum the last one sounds really good. decisions, decisions.

Well, today's dinner was quite early, and we had...

Bourbon Beef Steaks
Ol-blue's Creamy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes (they were superb!)
Sausage Baked Beans
Pumpkin Pie

I'm coming to your houses for dinner,Domestic Goddess those taters sound scrumptious! We're having ham,corn,and potato chowder along with some cornbread muffins,yum.

The weather is pretty nasty tonight, so we're having a chuck roast with potatoes, carrots, onions and mushrooms.

Not sure yet, and it's almost 4:30 pm. I might let Mark fend for himself. There are some frozen dinners/pot pies in the freezer. I need a night off, but then I feel like a heel if I don't make him anything.

We had salisbury steak for our main meal at lunch before DH went to work. I served it with onions, gravy, peas, and pan fried potatoes.

For my dinner I think I will have some fried rice with egg, calebrese (hot) sausage, leftover peas and scrambled egg.

I decided to make mark a chicken -n- noodles dinner, with vegies. Sliced chicken breast and bell pepper, peas in a creamy sauce over egg noodles.
img_783449_0_386c06bb2c534b9352b108559e178017.jpg

Tonight we had red beans and rice made with the Christmas ham bone (frozen until now), freshly baked bread with butter, and iced tea. Cookies for dessert. Yum! :pig:

Spicy Chickpea Spinach Potato Soup with garlic, ginger, onions, spices, etc. French baguette on the side. Dark chocolate pudding for dessert.

Thank you Noodlehead and deelady! Since I wasn't going to make anything, after the day at work I had, it turned out pretty good. Sometimes, when you don't plan dinner or follow a recipe, it turns out delicious! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom